You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

It's gone, get over it. We can all get back to not washing our hands, coughing in public and licking bus hand-rails. 

To be fair, I miss lockdown. I don't really like other people so having a valid reason to not see anyone was great and I will look back fondly at the pandemic which claimed thousands of lives that weren't mine. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Numero said:

5F254A5B-F2D3-48A9-8FBE-5007DFA103A4.jpeg

I”fed feel safer in a swimming pool with him than trusting a Tory minister...

Charlie Stayt - How long is coronavirus, in the air, a risk in an indoor environment?

Caroline Dinenage - I'm not the scientist.

CS - You're responsible for reopening swimming pools... people would expect you to know what the risks are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I”fed feel safer in a swimming pool with him than trusting a Tory minister...

Charlie Stayt - How long is coronavirus, in the air, a risk in an indoor environment?

Caroline Dinenage - I'm not the scientist.

CS - You're responsible for reopening swimming pools... people would expect you to know what the risks are.

Oh wow. They’re such a bunch of cunts. 

Looks like Africa is going to be the next hotspot. The idea the continent was dealing with this well looks like wishful thinking, it just took its time to bed in there. Any notion that the fucking thing is dying out should be instantly quashed by the situation in the US, as exemplified by the Tweet above from Anubis.

35 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

She was on, although I missed it as I got bored of waiting for after an hour. 

Fairly typical of salons, you make an appointment for 7 when they really meant 8.

Why would the government offer all kinds of tax relief and VAT cuts to the hospitality industry but exempt pubs. Pubs in this country get hammered compared to Europe. The amount of tax we pay per pint used to be something like 50 odd pence compared to say 8 pence in Germany.  I know plenty of people don't like pubs but for many it's the last vestige of community. Big shitholes like Wetherspoons the soulles chains in out bistros are getting a hand. 

The situation here purposely made worse by Johnson and his inept cabinet is only 2nd to the absolute shambles that the donald has made over there 

We had plenty of warning regarding this disease and did the square root of fuck all and Trump had far longer to put an action plan together and still its spreading like wildfire. 

Criminal charges should be brought again these two charlatans but obviously won't be .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

The situation here purposely made worse by Johnson and his inept cabinet is only 2nd to the absolute shambles that the donald has made over there 

We had plenty of warning regarding this disease and did the square root of fuck all and Trump had far longer to put an action plan together and still its spreading like wildfire. 

Criminal charges should be brought again these two charlatans but obviously won't be .

That lunatic in Brazil might have an influence on what is 1 and 2 here...

• Upvote 2

Just watched the Sky news piece on cricket starting again. It was at one of my old clubs.  The grounds man they filmed is a horror.  I’ve had some debauched nights with him, one which ended with him shagging some horror bag who shit herself halfway through and insisted on him finishing.  So he did. 

148 reported deaths, 820 new infections across the UK. Of these, 807 infections  in England and 147 deaths in England. In the other 3 home countries, 13 new infections and 1 death. 

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

So we might have to wear masks in shops. Or we might not. Oh well, it's not as if over 50,000 people have already died AND IT'S A BIT FUCKING LATE.

What a fucking shambles this government is. 

I think they're trolling us at this point - like a "you voted us in, we can now do whatever we want. Look over there! There's a shiny light for you to focus on while we consider how we progress with the next phase of our 'plan'".

Scotland- Sturgeon says to wear masks in shops. People do it.

It might help, it might not, but let's err on the side of caution. What's so fucking difficult? Libertarian assholes terrified of showing that government can actually be used for public good, rather than just shovelling money to their cronies. 

• Upvote 2