You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not stealing so much as redistributing public funds in the hope these organisation can ‘step up’ at a time of national crisis. 

Weren't some contracts given out with the stipulation that they get paid regardless of whether they delivered anything?

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Weren't some contracts given out with the stipulation that they get paid regardless of whether they delivered anything?

But, of course, why would they bother making anything once they are paid!

On a similar trip I’d love to see where Trumps personal 500B of ‘bailouts’ went?

Wales reopening restaurants, bars and cafes in August - so long as infections continue to drop.

Total infections : at least 15,939

Total deaths : at least 1,540

Restaurants, bars and cafes in England already opened

Total infections : at least 247,609

Total deaths : at least 40,018

Eat out to help out? Fuck that shit.

20 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Wales reopening restaurants, bars and cafes in August - so long as infections continue to drop.

If you are relatively healthy your chance of death is about the same as your chance of winning the lottery. As long as you are not coughing and spluttering on elderly or chronically sick people, I reckon you'll be fine.

Life generally is not risk free. People die of sudden adult death syndrome every day, people have accidents all the time.

Part of me thinks I'll avoid crowded indoor spaces for a while yet, and part of be thinks as a healthy person it's almost my duty to get it now.

25 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Eat out to check out.

I’ll get me coat.

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

A lot of it went to dead people didn't it ?

You mean the covid cheques? I’m sure they did, a friend of mine who gave up citizenship years back had one posted to his address in London.

The bailout thing is the multi trillion fund they have which Trump personally get to allocate 500B in any way he sees fit to ‘boost and protect the economy’ 

8 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

If you are relatively healthy your chance of death is about the same as your chance of winning the lottery. As long as you are not coughing and spluttering on elderly or chronically sick people, I reckon you'll be fine.

Life generally is not risk free. People die of sudden adult death syndrome every day, people have accidents all the time.

Part of me thinks I'll avoid crowded indoor spaces for a while yet, and part of be thinks as a healthy person it's almost my duty to get it now.

It says a lot about how well we do in terms of mortality these days that this has knocked western civilisation for six.

Me nan's generation all had about 15 kids becauae they expected at least five of them to die. Scarlett fever, consumption, TB, various 'pox' standing on a rusty nail. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My cousin’s girlfriend runs a beauty salon, she’s been in contact with our MP and he asked a question last week in Parliament and mentioned her. She’s being interviewed on Sky news at 7.  

Pics or gtfo 

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I don't want to potentially waste valuable xhamster time.

If you have pets to feed, I'd definitely focus on that.

2 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

If 240,000 people buy a lottery ticket and 40,000 of those people win the lottery, you will have to tell me where you buy your tickets.