You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve just ordered a test. I’ve been feeling like absolute shit since Monday afternoon. 99% sure it’s just one of the bouts of fatigue I get from time to time but seeing as they’ve expanded the list of potential Covid symptoms to include absolutely fucking anything then I thought fuck it. It’s something to look forward to at least. 

Hope to fuck it isn’t mate. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve just ordered a test. I’ve been feeling like absolute shit since Monday afternoon. 99% sure it’s just one of the bouts of fatigue I get from time to time but seeing as they’ve expanded the list of potential Covid symptoms to include absolutely fucking anything then I thought fuck it. It’s something to look forward to at least. 

Been swabbed twice - not bad but not sure I could do it to myself.

Anti body test would be nice.

54 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Flakka comedown. 

53 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Got picked for a random test by ICL and came up negative. Didnt enjoy the process  basically sticking a large cotton bud right at the back of the throat for 5 x 10 secs and then up each nostril until it met resistance, and was pretty much gagging. 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Got picked for a random test by ICL and came up negative. Didnt enjoy the process  basically sticking a large cotton bud right at the back of the throat for 5 x 10 secs and then up each nostril until it met resistance, and was pretty much gagging. 

Ugh, is that 5 to 10 secs, or 5 lots of 10 seconds each? A friend of my wife's vomited when they did her test, I was going to make a remark about practicing deep throat but thought it best not to. 

42 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Ugh, is that 5 to 10 secs, or 5 lots of 10 seconds each? A friend of my wife's vomited when they did her test, I was going to make a remark about practicing deep throat but thought it best not to. 

I can't even brush my tongue without retching. They would have to put me to sleep unless they wanted to be covered in a half arsed attempt at a keto diet. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I did the self test last week, the swab in the tonsils is a fucking git of a thing. But it only needs to be brief. The one up the nostril is OK, just like a socially permitted nose pick. 

My result was negative, which makes it sound really bad. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I did each tonsil for 5 seconds and then one nostril for 10-15 seconds. 

22 minutes ago, Lario said:

Well I got my tonsils out when I was a kid, so I obviously can't be tested!

*phew*

Yes you can, you put the swab where the tonsils used to be. In @Mook's case, that's up the arse. 

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If you've got it it's only fair that I become your forum spokesperson.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Rumours around Wrexham that this Rowan Foods outbreak has led to an explosion in cases and we're heading for a local lockdown, akin to that of Leicester. I don't know how true it is, but that's the word around the campfire.

Any more on this?  My wifes mum lives in Wrexham. Very old and very doddery with no family close by.