You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Don't worry - I'm leaving now.  Yes, this a live flounce.  I can not co-exist with Rico1304.

Bye everyone.

xxx

Whooo

Edit: And here come the WhatsApp message ‘You ok hun?’ 

‘Dont let him drive you away’

’Cant we speak to Dave?’ 

ha ha ha ha ha 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Don't worry - I'm leaving now.  Yes, this a live flounce.  I can not co-exist with Rico1304.

Bye everyone.

xxx

You're leaving because you cant handle having your views ridiculed? You've done it enough to others, you fucking wimp. Be your own man and fucking grow up and stop being a victim. You are intelligent enough.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

You're leaving because you cant handle having your views ridiculed? You've done it enough to others, you fucking wimp. Be your own man and fucking grow up and stop being a victim. You are intelligent enough.

He’s hate wanking on a Maddie site, they’ll soothe his brittle ego. Something about Cadaver dogs and DNA. 

4 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

As a bit of an aside, lots of people have posted links to Worldometers - this one blows my mind: https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Fascinating.

I heartily recommend the below YouTube link which shows human population growth through history. It's pretty boring until the 1800s but as the population explosion thereafter shows it should frighten the living shit out of everyone, if we continue on the trajectory this predicts.

• Upvote 1

On 17/05/2020 at 01:30, Rico1304 said:

2) If someone tells me they are a Muslim it’s likely that they have a set of beliefs I don’t like. Homophobia, FGM, ‘honour’ killings, Sharia etc. That’s all backed up by research and surveys. It doesn’t mean I don’t like the person. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

My contribution is not to make one until I have some knowledge beyond a bit of googling.  Unlike you, you big fucking cunt.  

• Upvote 2

On 17/05/2020 at 01:30, Rico1304 said:

2) If someone tells me they are a Muslim it’s likely that they have a set of beliefs I don’t like. Homophobia, FGM, ‘honour’ killings, Sharia etc. That’s all backed up by research and surveys. It doesn’t mean I don’t like the person. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh you can have a view, but it’s based on absofuckinglutely nothing.  It’s a hunch and you wouldn’t do it in any other job would you? 

4 hours ago, TK421 said:

Bye everyone.

xxx

Shit flounce. Come back and do it properly during hours I can watch and with a full meltdown insulting as many posters as possible

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TK421 said:

All you do is ask dumb questions instead of making your own contributions.  The reply to pistonbroke being a typical example.  That's not giving an opinion, it's pure trolling. That's your thing, and it fucking sucks. 

Yes. Yes it does. 

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, what you’re saying is, considering those are 12 month figures and the other ones are from a significantly shorter period of time, and dramatic global measures are in place to try to stop it, and there’s no vaccine, then it is worse than the flu? Or are you saying that it isn’t because... ‘numbers big innit’?

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Brazil have stopped publicly posting figures of the cases in the country. If you can't battle the pandemic just pretend it's not there.

The BBC and other parts of the British media continue to lie about the death figures here. And even those figures are buried under speculative / circumstantial stories about a long-missing girl. Next step: just stop reporting the figures altogether...

3 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

The BBC and other parts of the British media continue to lie about the death figures here. And even those figures are buried under speculative / circumstantial stories about a long-missing girl. Next step: just stop reporting the figures altogether...

They already have in one respect- the figure for number of people tested has been 'unavailable' for about two weeks now. 

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

They already have in one respect- the figure for number of people tested has been 'unavailable' for about two weeks now. 

We're assured that the testing figure is really high but the infection figure is really low...

12 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Quite possible that the Spanish flu was man made and deliberately released. After all, wasn't it round the same time people were falling over themselves to come up with ways of killing other people in huge numbers ?

My view on China is based on this. If they had nothing to hide, why aren't they being more open to investigators ? 

It's not in their culture to be more open. When have they ever been open in our lifetime?

I do think it is interesting in recent weeks it the idea of this being man made is becoming more sticky. In actual fact, if you eliminate the idea it was man made and used with bad intent - just imagine it is some type of fuckup, could it not be there's perhaps more than one coronavirus released and explains such the massive different in symptoms and outcomes?