You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

58 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Who did the investigation ?

Their equivalent of Public Health England, I believe. It would be in China's interest for it to be from the wet market as that would prove it occured naturally.  But they've ruled it out themselves.

In any event, none of the first Wuhan patients visited the wet market and bats aren't sold there. 

25 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Their equivalent of Public Health England, I believe. It would be in China's interest for it to be from the wet market as that would prove it occured naturally.  But they've ruled it out themselves.

In any event, none of the first Wuhan patients visited the wet market and bats aren't sold there. 

They are definitely going to blame the US and they could be right but I guess we'll never know for certain and they won't be made accountable. From a purely personal point if view I'd love to beat the living fuck out of the cunt(s) who created this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

They are definitely going to blame the US and they could be right but I guess we'll never know for certain and they won't be made accountable. From a purely personal point if view I'd love to beat the living fuck out of the cunt(s) who created this.

Apparently the methods for being able to make it are well established.  It's highly suspicious that the virus is more infectious to humans than other species.  Cunt them in the bastard. 

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Apparently the methods for being able to make it are well established.  It's highly suspicious that the virus is more infectious to humans than other species.  Cunt them in the bastard. 

I'd water board the cunts, let them know what drowning feels like.

• Upvote 1

So has anyone changed their minds on how this manifested itself ?

I'm now certain this was lab manufactured. The way in which China are not being very helpful in thing, I'm more inclined to think it was their doing.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be the Yanks or Russians but if it were one of them, then it must mean it was a deliberate act ?

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm now certain this was lab manufactured. The way in which China are not being very helpful in thing, I'm more inclined to think it was their doing.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be the Yanks or Russians but if it were one of them, then it must mean it was a deliberate act ?

I'm hopeful that it was leaked by accident in a Chinese lab but if it's been used as a bio-weapon, retaliation is the biggest concern. 

2 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Inspired by the quick maths on this thread... I tried to look at how fast the infections would reduce with an R Rate of 0.95. Without taking into account that the numbers falling reduces the R Rate anyway, you would still see the back of any level of infection within just 70 days.

Can you share your maths as well as your findings?

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Biological Warfare is nothing new, In fact the first use of it was in the mid 13 hundreds. I don't think it is beyond the stretch of imagination to think that this latest strain of Covid is lab manufactured, the question is was it released on purpose or by accident? I wouldn't trust any Gov't in present times, they are all cunts who put profit and power ahead of those they are supposed to serve. They forget they are appointed these days and think they have a God given right to do what they want, people think we live in a democracy, it's a load of bollocks. 

16 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

What about the Spanish flu, what’s your opinion on that?  

I’m a bit at a loss to understand how anyone can have a view when none of us have a fucking clue about infectious diseases and their evolution and transmission*

*notwithstanding the normal TK paradigm that a bit of googling makes you an expert. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Man-made in my opinion.  I don't think we'll ever find out by whom, though.

8 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Biological Warfare is nothing new, In fact the first use of it was in the mid 13 hundreds. I don't think it is beyond the stretch of imagination to think that this latest strain of Covid is lab manufactured, the question is was it released on purpose or by accident? I wouldn't trust any Gov't in present times, they are all cunts who put profit and power ahead of those they are supposed to serve. They forget they are appointed these days and think they have a God given right to do what they want, people think we live in a democracy, it's a load of bollocks. 

Remind me what you did for a living?  

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m a bit at a loss to understand how anyone can have a view when none of us have a fucking clue about infectious diseases and their evolution and transmission*

*notwithstanding the normal TK paradigm that a bit of googling makes you an expert. 

So because you don't have a view nobody else is allowed one? Yeah that figures, you prize twat.

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Quite possible that the Spanish flu was man made and deliberately released. After all, wasn't it round the same time people were falling over themselves to come up with ways of killing other people in huge numbers ?

My view on China is based on this. If they had nothing to hide, why aren't they being more open to investigators ? 

28 minutes ago, TK421 said:

So because you don't have a view nobody else is allowed one? Yeah that figures, you prize twat.

Oh you can have a view, but it’s based on absofuckinglutely nothing.  It’s a hunch and you wouldn’t do it in any other job would you? 

I tell you what I reckon flying a plane might be dead fucking easy, but for some reason they only let people who’ve trained for years to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

As I am. 

All you do is ask dumb questions instead of making your own contributions.  The reply to pistonbroke being a typical example.  That's not giving an opinion, it's pure trolling. That's your thing, and it fucking sucks. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh you can have a view, but it’s based on absofuckinglutely nothing.  It’s a hunch and you wouldn’t do it in any other job would you? 

I tell you what I reckon flying a plane might be dead fucking easy, but for some reason they only let people who’ve trained for years to do it. 

Bellend. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

It's skewed one way because they're only testing symptomatic people, and another way because there are people infected but totally asymptomatic. It's like pin the tail on the donkey.

My mum went in hospital with heart issue on Wednesday she had a test, everyone going in wigan infirmary gets one apparently 

14 minutes ago, TK421 said:

All you do is ask dumb questions instead of making your own contributions.  The reply to pistonbroke being a typical example.  That's not giving an opinion, it's pure trolling. That's your thing, and it fucking sucks. 

Apart from being the most boring cunt on here, Pistonbroke was a soldier, the fucking definition of a government man. For him to conveniently pretend things are different now is bollocks.  

My contribution is not to make one until I have some knowledge beyond a bit of googling.  Unlike you, you big fucking cunt.