You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

42 minutes ago, Grinch said:

A despicable murder happens in another country that was in no way race related, media brews a shit storm and all those that thought Cummings was the devil for taking a drive are out in their hundreds. 

Might as well get shit back open again now, this sham of a lock down is completely dead. 

Ironically covid 19 is supposedly even more deadly to blacks and Asian, so yea let's congregate in large numbers and kill a few more. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f89cb5e79d3735ea57

51 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Some seriously stupid fucking protests going on.   Wonder how many people are going to die due to them? 

The tory goverment have murdered tens of thousands of UK citizens in the last few months, lied to the public on a daily basis and it"s turn the other cheek.   A despicable murder happens in another country that was in no way race related, media brews a shit storm and all those that thought Cummings was the devil for taking a drive are out in their hundreds. 

Might as well get shit back open again now, this sham of a lock down is completely dead. 

Ironically covid 19 is supposedly even more deadly to blacks and Asian, so yea let's congregate in large numbers and kill a few more. 

Oh, shut up you idiotic dickhead.

54 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Some seriously stupid fucking protests going on.   Wonder how many people are going to die due to them? 

The tory goverment have murdered tens of thousands of UK citizens in the last few months, lied to the public on a daily basis and it"s turn the other cheek.   A despicable murder happens in another country that was in no way race related, media brews a shit storm and all those that thought Cummings was the devil for taking a drive are out in their hundreds. 

I'm obviously in favour of the cause, but conducting these protests during this pandemic is definitely a massive, collective breaking of brains. Within a week, people have literally forgotten that we're in the biggest health crisis in God knows when. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm obviously in favour of the cause, but conducting these protests during this pandemic is definitely a massive, collective breaking of brains. Within a week, people have literally forgotten that we're in the biggest health crisis in God knows when. 

Sssh if you agree with the cause it makes it OK to float the lock down. 

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Oh, shut up you idiotic dickhead.

Hypocrite

15 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f89cb5e79d3735ea57

The four cops were all of different races and nationalise, they didn't kill him because he was black. 

The cop whose jailed has a long list of complaints against him by people of all colours.   A cunts a cunt. 

Racism will always be a issue until people stop seeing race. 

16 minutes ago, Grinch said:

The four cops were all of different races and nationalise, they didn't kill him because he was black. 

The cop whose jailed has a long list of complaints against him by people of all colours.   A cunts a cunt. 

This is one of the most blinkered, regressive things I’ve read for a while, well done.

Systemic racism is legitimised with thinking like yours as it allows the racists to cower under the cover of acquiescence. 

He might not have been killed because he was black, but the system he lived in means that he’s far more likely to have been. This has informed his whole life, being stopped for no reason, being viewed with suspicion because of a racial bias that permeates that shithole of a country, a right wing grip on policy and a fucking toddler who thinks he won a talent competition to be president and is playing out his adolescent fantasies on real life and fanning the flames of intolerance and racial persecution.  

If you can’t see that then fuck you, you’re part of the conspiracy of silence.

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

All these Muppets queuing for McDonalds is causing loads of congestion. It's not that fucking nice.

The one near me has reopened for the first time today. It’s generated the kind of queue you normally see filmed from a blimp when the local population is trying to escape some form of natural disaster situation. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Grinch said:

From someone with a Free Palestine avatar, this is absolutely breathtaking.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is one of the most blinkered, regressive things I’ve read for a while, well done.

Systemic racism is legitimised with thinking like yours as it allows the racists to cower under the cover of acquiescence. 

He might not have been killed because he was black, but the system he lived in means that he’s far more likely to have been. This has informed his whole life, being stopped for no reason, being viewed with suspicion because of a racial bias that permeates that shithole of a country, a right wing grip on policy and a fucking toddler who thinks he won a talent competition to be president and is playing out his adolescent fantasies on real life and fanning the flames of intolerance and racial persecution.  

If you can’t see that then fuck you, you’re part of the conspiracy of silence.

Even if you believed in this its absolutely fucking moronic to congregate in large numbers during a pandemic to kill a load more people. 

I've already had two funerals, one I couldn't get too.  Maybe these cunts need a few of theur own and they'd be less worried about being brainwashed by the media. 

They've also just gone and give the tories a very convenient get out when there'd a huge spike in numbers again.   Not our problem boss, blame the people. 

Fucking muppets, every last one of them and every other cunt whose broke lock down too, no matter how good they think their cause is. 

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Palestinians would love the freedom afforded to black African Americans. 

The fallacy of false equivalency.

They are both bad, it’s not a competition, but if so let’s play Top ‘poor fuckers’ Trumps, I raise you a transgender Yemeni refugee orphan, in a camp that’s rife with covid and illegal bombs raining down and that likes beans! 

Do I win the ‘right on’ prick of the day award? 

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

They are both bad, it’s not a competion, but if so let’s play Top ‘poor fuckers’ Trumps, I raise you a transgender Yemeni refugee orphan, in a camp that’s rife with covid and bombs rain down, that likes beans! 

Our tax pay for the deaths of Yemen children too. 

Perhaps would should all congregate and spread covid in protest.  It'll really help. 

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Our tax pay for the deaths of Yemen children too. 

Perhaps would should all congregate and spread covid in protest.  It'll really help. 

Armchair anarchist spouts shite shocker. 

You can play all the mental gymnastics to try and justify your apathy you want, but inaction is the enemy of justice, so check your privilege.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Armchair anarchist spouts shite shocker. 

You can play all the mental gymnastics to try and justify your apathy you want, but inaction is the enemy of justice, so check your privilege.

Privilege, such rubbish

I'm not one of the morons who thinks it's OK to cause deaths to God knows how many cause of a stupid fucking protest. 

7 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Binning social distancing off is crazy though, isn’t it? 

Why are people wearing masks around their necks and under their chins?!

I would have preferred more order, yes.

In London & Paris I think it could have been better handled.

In America the president ordered peaceful protest to be tear gassed for a photo opportunity. I’m sure when rubber bullets are flying and truncheons are aiming at your head social distancing takes a back seat to not being brutalised at what should be a peaceful demonstration in a democratic country.

The looting I have no argument for, though I understand the frustrations of the situation in America with record unemployment etc and little recourse to the safety net of social security.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They are both bad, it’s not a competition, but if so let’s play Top ‘poor fuckers’ Trumps, I raise you a transgender Yemeni refugee orphan, in a camp that’s rife with covid and illegal bombs raining down and that likes beans! 

I was going to buy a kindle fire on offer in argos for 49 quid went on today they've gone back to full price. Feel pretty disillusioned with the world right now.

• Upvote 1