You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

In some better news Ireland had no deaths today from Corona virus. Last Monday there was 4 and it jumped to double digits over the next few days. Will be interesting to see the numbers for the next couple of days.

Good news. There seem to be spikes when lockdowns are relaxed but then they seem to settle back down.

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I wouldn't be overly surprised if we got a minor incident of graffiti or criminal damage at Cummings' Islington house in the coming days. 

Obviously by an angry lefty (not). And fuelled by the #ScumMedia. And that narrative will be "ramped up," for want of a better phrase

There’s a really easy way to sort this as the Met produce reports of all crime, or breaches of the peace, reported on every street within its remit.

Even at a time when every fucker should be at home he says people were targeting his house. Produce the police reports. Facts, produce facts, not fucking emotionally led spin.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There’s a really easy way to sort this as the met produce reports of all crime reported on every street within its remit.

Even at a time when every fucker should be at home he says people were targeting his house. Produce the police reports. Facts, produce facts, not fucking emotionally led spin.

And the press intrusion too. But, mysteriously, they weren't there when he loaded his car with luggage for his sojourn up to Durham. 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bishops getting death threats now. What a shit country.

Death threats though? Not as good as they used to be are they? Now it’s just some twat on twitter posting “I hope you die!”  Then someone goes off crying about receiving a death threat.

A letter put together with cut out letters from a newspaper, a photo taken at a family event with your face replaced by an x, a decapitated pet left on the front step. Those are proper death threats in my book.

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Death threats though? Not as good as they used to be are they? Now it’s just some twat on twitter posting “I hope you die!”  Then someone goes off crying about receiving a death threat.

A letter put together with cut out letters from a newspaper, a photo taken at a family event with your face replaced by an x, a decapitated pet left on the front step. Those are proper death threats in my book.

Die!!!

I’m starting to think that they want people to respond to this story by voluntarily breaking the lockdown rules... so they don’t have to be seen as to have ‘relaxed’ the rules themselves. “Look the people aren’t tired of this and are no longer listening so don’t blame us when R rises again” Am I giving them too much credit here? 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

wbJgSre.jpg

IQaiqJa.jpg

• Upvote 5

On all his little, totally acceptable trips out, was he wearing a mask ? 

He believed he had the virus and wanted to "reduce the risk of infection to anyone else", so you would think he would have been. 

Another way to reduce the risk to other people is to drive when you have problems seeing. What a hero.

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sought to reduce the risk of infection to others? What the fuck?

It’s fairly clear that all the Cabinet are liars. I’ve been interested to note that they do come in different types though.

Johnson is an car salesmen type liar who genuinely thinks he’ll get away with it, no matter how many times he gets caught.

Gove knows a lot of people he’s lying to know he’s lying but because he doesn’t give a fuck about them he just ploughs on regardless.

Hancock is an apprentice liar who might not graduate.

Raab is a team player liar who, I suspect, knows the lies are shit but does so to protect his career aspirations.

Patel is just a lying cunt. 

This should see the Tory's absolutely fucked, but I suspect a load of mugs will still support them. I'm already seeing loads of this "Boris couldn't win no matter what he did" and "What happened to #bekind ?"

We're a really fucking strange populus.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There’s a really easy way to sort this as the Met produce reports of all crime, or breaches of the peace, reported on every street within its remit.

Someone said yesterday that they were going to contact the police to find out how many incidents Cummings had reported. 

3 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

This should see the Tory's absolutely fucked, but I suspect a load of mugs will still support them. I'm already seeing loads of this "Boris couldn't win no matter what he did" and "What happened to #bekind ?"

We're a really fucking strange populus.

Yes I’ve just seen a few of those on Facebook as well as ‘media witch hunt’ Time to have a cull I think ...