You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Future trading partners with the UK must be rubbing their hands with glee when they watch how incompetent the PM his cabinet and senior adviser are, they'll get everything they want, on their terms and then some more. 

Exactly lump on labour for next election Brexit trade deal train wreck approaching fast.

I am going to drink 12 pints and then see if I am safe to drive. 

Should I ;

a)   not get in the car and wait until the next day

b)   get in the car on my own and drive around the block

c)   put the wife and child in the car and drive to Manchester and back

He was desperate to get back to work, what a selfless guy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

So 520 miles on a tank of petrol fuck off you lying twat at best you'll get 350 plus 

If true, which is it not, it just means they filled the car right up prior to leaving London, which is the same as filling it the other end. 

Unless of course they have a spare car, full of petrol, on standby for emergencies. 

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Think he's just doodling cocks and balls

Or...

All work and no play makes Dominic a dull boy

Dam. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. It’s going that badly my natural empathy is kicking in. Definitely a character flaw, rather than anything redeeming about his performance. I’ve done the same with murderers and people caught watching channel five.

What does motor law say about not being sure whether you're fit to drive safely?

Fairly confident it's going to prescriptively insist you err on the side of caution and don't get in your car at all until you are sure, oddly enough.

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

If true, which is it not, it just means they filled the car right up prior to leaving London, which is the same as filling it the other end. 

Unless of course they have a spare car, full of petrol, on standby for emergencies. 

Exactly 

11 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

This is a cunt who spends his life malevolently pulling strings from the shadows, getting others to fight on his behalf. 

His discomfort at being put on the spot and made to account for himself is most enjoyable to see.

Not least given he thinks he's well above having to, as refusing to appear in front of that DCMS committee made clear.

Yes, he's a long, long way out of his comfort zone here. He's fucking dreadful at this.