You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

"I wasn't a danger to the public" You are one with or without Covaids you baldy lying bastard cunt fucking tory machine propaganda rich little cunt lying fucking scrawny small-mouthed stuttering arrogant fucking wanker 

Even doing this press conference is a sign of arrogance, like prince Andrew and Johnson, they combine arrogance with the stupidity of someone who assumes everyone below them is even more stupid.

He genuinely thought he could bend the viewers to his will by blaming the media and claiming he went for a drive because he was going blind and his kid needed a piss. Like Andrew with the 'I don't sweat' and I was in Pizza Express shite.

• Like 1

Just now, Tj hooker said:

The journos should keep this going hes digging a massive hole for himself 

Yep, picking holes in him. Twitter is pulling him apart with absolute ease. I genuinely expected some sort of superb even respectable spin on this. He has shown himself up to be a lying cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Future trading partners with the UK must be rubbing their hands with glee when they watch how incompetent the PM his cabinet and senior adviser are, they'll get everything they want, on their terms and then some more. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

Even doing this press conference is a sign of arrogance, like prince Andrew and Johnson, they combine arrogance with the stupidity of someone who assumes everyone below them is even more stupid.

He genuinely thought he could bend the viewers to his will by blaming the media and claiming he went for a drive because he was going blind and his kid needed a piss. Like Andrew with the 'I don't sweat' and I was in Pizza Express shite.

Hehe yeah. "I don't sweat! You fucking greasy pleb"

This is a cunt who spends his life malevolently pulling strings from the shadows, getting others to fight on his behalf. 

His discomfort at being put on the spot and made to account for himself is most enjoyable to see.

Not least given he thinks he's well above having to, as refusing to appear in front of that DCMS committee made clear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

This is a cunt who spends his life malevolently pulling strings from the shadows, getting others to fight on his behalf. 

His discomfort at being put on the spot and made to account for himself is most enjoyable to see.

Not least given he thinks he's well above having to, as refusing to appear in front of that DCMS committee made clear.

Yeah you can see the venom in his eyes when they question him. 

Here we go, finally the petrol question. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep, picking holes in him. Twitter is pulling him apart with absolute ease. I genuinely expected some sort of superb even respectable spin on this. He has shown himself up to be a lying cunt. 

I am in shock he is a totally incompetent liar. Who would have thought.