You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

43 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

People shouldn't use this as an excuse to break lockdown it's not about those fuckers it's about the people you care about and not shitting on the essential workers and NHS.

We were already getting a load of knobheads breaking lockdown, with plenty of videos of police trying to enforce it and send everyone home, people were arrested for breaching lockdown, what powers are the police going to have now? 

Warm weather next week, everyone will be out in force, a second spike, they'll end the furloughing in a couple of months and people will be forced back to work, so if it isn't under control by then we'll have a third spike going into winter during the typical flu season which will bring its own problems. 

This is going to be a wild ride just so poundshop Tim Booth can carry on running the country for the fat lazy scruffy cunt. 

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

It's interesting the tone of the BBC this afternoon, much different to yesterday. It has a bit of a feel as when the BBC turned on May in the 2017 election over the dementia tax. 

Nothing more than damage limitation after the way Kuenssberg outed herself as a Tory spin doctor. 

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just read a comment that Sky News have confirmed that the car seen at Barnard Castle is a number plate match for Cummings' car? 

Is this true? 

I'm sure they said the car number plate belongs to a car that Cummings has previously driven. Or it might have been 'has connections to'.

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Love this from Jk Rowling When you find out who it was, let us know. I want to give them a year’s salary.

Whoever it was will need it as they'll be out of a job as soon as they find out who it was.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Brexiters love the word traitor. Brexit has also become the only thing that matters. Boris could fuck a child and they'd defend him. Defend him with a little union jack emoticon next to their name.

Kier Starmer is a paedo protector according to the Leave mob so it would be interesting to see how that would play out alongside his Remain stance. 

Who’d win a fight between Brexit and noncing? There’s only one way to find out...

12 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

He’s definitely not been sacked to save one person’s career, but that career doesn’t belong to Cummings.

The thing is with these advisors, you can sack them, still use them and bring them back easily enough anyway when the storm is over. I don't quite understand why they've not just sacked him. 

Lockdown is over. The government - purposely or not - have ensured that enough people now won't give a shit so it's essentially finished. Will the public still follow social distancing? There aren't enough police or local council officers to manage it, since they've all been smashed by austerity. 

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Lockdown is over. The government - purposely or not - have ensured that enough people now won't give a shit so it's essentially finished. Will the public still follow social distancing? There aren't enough police or local council officers to manage it, since they've all been smashed by austerity. 

Fuck that, I'm going nowhere.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Tony Bellend speaks. Time for my favourite boxing gif.

WearyBlandHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

I looked at his replies and genuinely the people who defend Cummings, the Tories and mention grooming gangs have the union jack next to their name. The same in the US. A nasty Nationalism has been given voice by the likes of Bannon and Cummings.

58 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Even if there is it won't matter, we are now talking about 60k, not 600k. I said months ago that unless there were literally bodies lining the roads in the Western World (as there would have been with 600k) this would prove to be the death knell for the left in both the UK and the US. 

You speak like there's a vaccine and this is all over.   Not sure how you figure that a second peak "won't matter". 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I looked at his replies and genuinely the people who defend Cummings, the Tories and mention grooming gangs have the union jack next to their name. The same in the US. A nasty Nationalism has been given voice by the likes of Bannon and Cummings.

Half of them arent real mate. Just bots with automatically generated content. 

The other half though, the real ones, they're proper cunts. 

• Upvote 1