You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I think the ball is back in the Mirror and Guardian's court now. The twat PM refused to answer the Barnard Castle question. 

The press have got to have more ammo, surely. Smack it back to the fuckers with plenty of topspin and let's see them scrambling around to deal with it. 

Match point the cheeky fuckers. 

The Channel 4 interviewer was spot on with his response, asking why it was OK for Cummings to follow his instincts to protect his family when everyone else has to follow the rules.

23 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

His microphone wasn't working. He's now asking his question and he's being shutdown by the PM. After he hadn't answered the question being asked, Ian's microphone was turned off again.

Thanks but still none the wiser.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think the ball is back in the Mirror and Guardian's court now. The twat PM refused to answer the Barnard Castle question. 

The press have got to have more ammo, surely. Smack it back to the fuckers with plenty of topspin and let's see them scrambling around to deal with it. 

Match point the cheeky fuckers. 

I suspect it's going to be more than the mirror and the guardian now. It's not going to end well for Cummings, it's going to be Game of Thrones style chuck everything we have at the king and watch him fall.

Surely even his most ardent supporters can't defend the blatant hypocrisy being spouted. I'm probably giving them too much credit I know but there really is no defence for Cummings' explanation when that poor 13 year old kid died alone and nobody could go to his funeral. There are thousands of people in similar or worse situations that don't have the luxury of law breaking afforded to these absolute cunts.

The two week recess is a joke given the magnitude of this. They're just going to try and ride it out and hope something else comes along to deflect attention away. Same as it ever was.

4 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I suspect it's going to be more than the mirror and the guardian now. It's not going to end well for Cummings, it's going to be Game of Thrones style chuck everything we have at the king and watch him fall.

I fear they will tough it out, blame hostile media and the gamble that the public will quickly forget or couldn't give much of a shit is what will happen . Trumpian politics has come to stay.

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just read a comment that Sky News have confirmed that the car seen at Barnard Castle is a number plate match for Cummings' car? 

Is this true? 

The bloke quote in the article this morning says something like "I looked up his registration, I'm.sire my Google searches will confirm it."

No idea how you look the registrations up like.  

3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I fucking hope there a part 3 tomorrow, that would be glorious. 

If, and its a very big if the anti Cummings and Johnson brigade were smart they will have plenty of evidence against Cummings, release the lesser incriminating part of it first, allow Johnson to come out in full defence, then move in with something more incriminating.  

The Irony of that happening to Dominic Cummings and Johnson is too much to even dream about happening though.

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just read a comment that Sky News have confirmed that the car seen at Barnard Castle is a number plate match for Cummings' car? 

Is this true? 

Would be easy enough to prove or disprove, there are registration cameras everywhere so should be easy enough to chart it’s movement I would imagine

28 minutes ago, SasaS said:

In the meantime, UK records lowest number od daily deaths since 23 March.

Only 2157 deaths this week. Result...

Scotland has done particularly well this week, around half the infections as last week and a third fewer deaths- https://coronavstats.co.uk/scotland

Still can't understand why it's so important to re-open schools for a few weeks before the end of the summer term. Just suppress the fucking thing. Although now that our betters have decreed that what someone thinks is best for their kids takes precedence over any rules, hopefully teachers and parents won't buy into this latest fuckwitted bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1