You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ive turned it off. Close to tears here. What is the fucking post? Why the fuck are we all saying in? What the fuck does "about to be incapacitated" mean? "Oh were getting the covid tomorrow here you go have the kids" 

Then "palpable lies" what? There are fucking witnesses and evidence of him flouting the rules again you spineless lying tory cunt. I've always been in favour of us having to pay tax but I honestly just feel like giving up on everything right now. What a horrible horrible fucking world we live in. I hope someone shoots every single fucking one of them 

"The right child care " which he didnt get anyway,he stayed there with the child 

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Where exactly does he think they are testing in Brazil?

Dunno mate. He just said they were running 3 trials and one was in Brazil. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The thing is the BBC shouldn't be able to turn on anybody they should report things how they are, pick at inconsistencies and lies across the board. Inform the public to the absolute best of their abilities and not tow a line over fear of funding.  Doesn't the queen have a charter that says she must always receive more money than the year before. That's bollocks but if we are going to have  a BBC it's funding needs to be secured beyond the moods of a political party.

They shouldn't be, but clearly they do and have for years. 

10 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

"The right child care " which he didnt get anyway,he stayed there with the child 

And according to someone on the BBC (I think a Tory MP!) his wife has family in London. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He cares for his kids more than everybody else does. Imagine being the parent of the 13 year old who had to die alone.  The Tories can't even hold their hands up it's beneath them. We're beneath them. It's not even Cummings actions that annoy me it's their reactions.

This is what should be bothering everyone, regardless of what side of politics you are on. Cummings is a cunt who broke rules set out by the Gov't. Said Gov't are not enforcing said rules because it is one of their own, they are basically sticking the finger up at everyone, including those who voted them in. It doesn't bode well for the future when the Uk Gov't will effectively be the USA's bitch. 

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Surely by publicly backing this twat he's signed  his own death warrant or do they really  think the public are just going to accept this even by Tory standards its amazing shithousery 

The public won’t give a fuck, something like 60% think he’s doing a great job

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Glad I didn't watch it. Raging just reading the updates here.

Who is Ian and what happened ? 

His microphone wasn't working. He's now asking his question and he's being shutdown by the PM. After he hadn't answered the question being asked, Ian's microphone was turned off again.

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

The public won’t give a fuck, something like 60% think he’s doing a great job

You would hope those ratings would drop like a stone after today's shambles but the majority of the British public are as thick as ever .

• Upvote 1