You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Dunno if I've missed something but are they saying they both had coronavirus so couldn't look after their kids, so instead drove with their kids- possibly infecting them- dropped them off at their elderly parents, possibly infecting them?

And no doubt stopping off at some point on the journey for petrol/toilet/snacks, possibly infecting others. But it’s all good.

However, if you’re a government scientific adviser displaying no virus symptoms and you go and visit your mistress who is also displaying no symptoms, you’re a wrong’ un and only execution will suffice.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

And no doubt stopping off at some point on the journey for petrol/toilet/snacks, possibly infecting others. But it’s all good.

However, if you’re a government scientific adviser displaying no virus symptoms and you go and visit your mistress who is also displaying no symptoms, you’re a wrong’ un and only execution will suffice.

Even better- she came to visit him.

If Cummings did nothing wrong why was No 10 so desperate to conceal his location while he was ill and why did his wife write an article about his illness that gave the clear impression they'd been in London? #r4today #BBCNews @BBCNews @BBCPolitics  #dominicgoings

• Upvote 1

This is a mucky affair. The reporting and the responses from Tory politicians and supporters actually disgust me. If he gets through this, and Johnson and Kuenssberg get through this without losing their jobs, then they can basically do whatever they like.

Open criticism of bbc relationships with tory party coming out now. This time its someone who is a good journalist 

Thinly veiled dig at msm questions at the briefings by Murthy here?  Him, Snow and Channel 4 not allowed questions? 

11 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

This is a mucky affair. The reporting and the responses from Tory politicians and supporters actually disgust me. If he gets through this, and Johnson and Kuenssberg get through this without losing their jobs, then they can basically do whatever they like.

Didn't you get the memo?

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I've always been a supporter of the BBC, but this is now getting beyond parody.

Spend some time watching how other news channels report things related to this and you'll see how ad the contrast is. Sky news today for example have been on the other end of the scale to the good old Beeb.

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

At no point was Cummings trending in any hashtag from when the story broke. DominicGoings was trending though. Obviously the latter bypassed any blocking/filters and managed to trend.

This is a far bigger scandal.

And yes, call me a paranoid fucker.

Not sure if this is legit or not.

8f47208152b3d0db869d9915ea9c564f.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Wagons hurriedly being circled now all the Tory cunts coming out in defence Gove Rabb Sunak, as Stig said he must have so much shite on them he can't be cut loose 

David Cameron has referred to him in the past as a 'career psychopath'.

20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Dom was too sick to look after the kids, but he was spotted by neighbours dancing around in the garden to ABBA.

Maybe he was taking the virus to Durham as his thank you gift to north east england 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

All the cabinet have been mobilised now on social media. 

I lived through the 80s but I don't think any British government in my lifetime has been so outwardly corrupt and contemptuous of truth. 

They didn’t have WhatsApp in the 80’s.

29 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

They can and do do whatever they like. The run up to the election proved that. I want all of them shot dead 

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

One shady fucker Cummings, for sure he’ll weasel his way out of this I mean nobody really gives a fuck do they?

I tend to agree but also think that's part of the strategy, the idea of "what's the point?". 

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

Think that boats not only sailed but disembarked mate.

9 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

One shady fucker Cummings, for sure he’ll weasel his way out of this I mean nobody really gives a fuck do they?

Yeah it will be forgotten by Monday. There will be another ‘distraction’