You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

It's not even just a case of her tweeting it, she was actually replying in his defence to another journalist's story, astonishing shit. That Guido wankstain has 'outed' him as the source anyway, Ray Charles could see that one coming.

Screenshot_20200522-234255_Chrome.jpg

EYpqz1LXgAM5WjD.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So who could and when use the rebuttal? 

Kuenssberg is supposed to be a BBC journalist, not a Tory spokesperson regurgitating whatever spin No 10 want to put on this though the artifice of a 'close source'. If there is a rebuttal, then Cummings can do it himself, on the record, not through his pet mouthpiece.

Now, I've got no idea what you're trying to get at here, and have no interest in carrying on an argument for post after post. Reply with something withering, I'll ignore it in terms of replying back, but probably be slightly annoyed for a bit and we can both get on with our evenings.

• Upvote 8

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the political correspondent for the national broadcaster using her Twitter account to reply (not to just tweet on her own timeline) to a journalist's story, effectively telling that journalist that her story isn't true/is inaccurate. 

It's all totally normal behaviour. Move along. There's nothing to see here, folks... 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I reckon he never had the virus and just wanted a break whilst Johnson was out the picture.

I think he’s fucked to be honest, he’s made a ton of enemies in the Tory party so Johnson will be under massive pressure to jib him. They tolerated him because he was the architect of Vote Leave, but Brexit is now no longer the dominant force it was due to the virus and the damage it is doing.

I reckon he runs the show. He must have so much dirt on them and I don’t think they trust he won’t blow it all up if they don’t pay him a kings salary. 

I can see a car crash coming. In one way or the other. And I’m happy either way the rats 

• Upvote 1

Cummings wifes grandparents, ones an earl the others a baronet, no wonder the bbc love her, I dont like linking the mail but this story is a lovely feel good cheer me up  tonic for difficult times. It's got a very sick man, aworried wife and kids, god and told to our bbc,  Cummings was very close to going for the right hand man job of the bearded fella in the sky, lovely man, touch and go according to wifey.

The trip to parents in Durham not mentioned.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8256551/Fury-Dominic-Cummings-wife-using-BBC-Radio-4s-Thought-Day.html

If Cummings doesn’t resign it’s a green light for a Bank Holiday weekend free-for-all. Why would the muppets obey lockdown if the Government’s own top adviser won’t and is free to get away with it.

Just been discussed on BBC with Blackford asking for his head, quite rightly, as others had been sacked for less.

The beautiful, talented, honourable Naga had a gun to her head and gave him a real hard time, effectively 'oh, it's Dom, it's fine. The others were evil cunts who openly flouted the rules, but Dom was just trying to save his dying kids lives, not get his end away at some strumpets gaff, of travel to their county place (estimated value £30000000000000 if the discover they lost city of El Dorado underneath) so stop being nasty to Dom.

Bullshit.

I've always been a supporter of the BBC, but this is now getting beyond parody.

18 minutes ago, Anubis said:

She’s still working hard at this one.

Hadn’t decided to do it unilaterally or misled the Prime Minister  

Over 70 year olds weren’t caring for children and therefore raising their own risk  

Maintained correct self-isolation procedure as laid out by the government,

once there  

Isn’t it remarkable how those few more details, which are only now coming out, answer the very issues people have raised about it since the story came to light.

Uncanny.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

She’s still working hard at this one.

It's like when you get caught bang to rights doing something as a kid and keep going on about it.

"And the dog was old anyway, and they weren't my fireworks either they were Tom's next door, I just lit them, but they were your matches."

Really embarrassing what she's doing, to hammer your own reputation like that shows a spectacular lack of self awareness. Unless he's got something on her, which is the only reasonable explanation for someone coming out with something with such a level of vim.

• Upvote 1