You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Still can't believe this country actually elected Boris fucking Johnson the abominable no showman.

He will be in mordor now throwing empty port glasses at his ugly fucking missus 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"I haven't got time to clean, dear! I'm too busy with other things. Like arguing on Twitter about why I haven't got time to clean!" 

Privileged cunt. Plain and simple. 

Me and two mates lived in a lovely house a few years ago, we decided on a cleaner and we paid her treble her usual rate (she only wanted 15 quid an hour an hour so instead of paying a fiver each we all paid 15 quid). Me and my mate happened to be home on her first day. After the quick small talk she went "I best get to it then, I hate cleaning" me and my mate looked at each other wondering what the fuck we'd gotten into. Give her her absolute due though, she was superb. She used to do 2 hours on a monday and pretty much every monday we would all message her separately on the way to work with "Look, I know last week was bad but trust me, this is really bad" after having parties etc. Without fail the place would be like a fucking show home when we got back. We'd often leave her tips and stuff too. I miss her. My bird doesn't even know our hoovers name and its written across his fucking fore-head. 

• Upvote 1

Don't see why people get into conversation / arguments with other Twitter users. No good can come of it. The only reason I see is that some people love a good argument with people who have opposite views. That and bots. 

Fucking hell I hate social media, it's just showing people up as proper bell ends. And they don't care how they come across. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Don't see why people get into conversation / arguments with other Twitter users. No good can come of it. The only reason I see is that some people love a good argument with people who have opposite views. That and bots. 

Fucking hell I hate social media, it's just showing people up as proper bell ends. And they don't care how they come across. 

The people I know with the best mental health aren't on social media or use it very rarely. There's definitely a link.

24 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

A bit like forums then!

26 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Exactly, they could end up offering to fight complete strangers.  And bring their families to watch. 

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Exactly, they could end up offering to fight complete strangers.  And bring their families to watch. 

That's not exactly what was said though. You just keep banging out a load of crap, 49 year old who is proud of being a troll and a cunt, weird fuck. 

I was thinking of getting some red pens delivered and embossed with 'I'm no friend of Rico's' and hand them out to all the lefties...am I doing this right? 

30 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That's not exactly what was said though. You just keep banging out a load of crap, 49 year old who is proud of being a troll and a cunt, weird fuck. 

I was thinking of getting some red pens delivered and embossed with 'I'm no friend of Rico's' and hand them out to all the lefties...am I doing this right? 

The thing I’m most offended by is you adding a year to my age! Cheeky cunt. 

(And it’s exactly what happened you fucking old loon). 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

The thing I’m most offended by is you adding a year to my age! Cheeky cunt. 

(And it’s exactly what happened you fucking old loon). 

The bit about bringing my family to watch is a load of crap, I said they could keep your family occupied whilst we had a chat (plus it was tongue in cheek), you see I also said I wouldn't hit you but just wanted to see if you were a gobshite to my face. Plus why bang on about it (apart from cheap laughs) because you don't want to meet up. Guess as usual you're just acting like a dog with a bone, you boring fucker. Anyway, life is too short and all that, so I'll let you go back to being a 48 year old troll on the internet which you are so proud about. 

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The bit about bringing my family to watch is a load of crap, I said they could keep your family occupied whilst we had a chat (plus it was tongue in cheek), you see I also said I wouldn't hit you but just wanted to see if you were a gobshite to my face. Plus why bang on about it (apart from cheap laughs) because you don't want to meet up. Guess as usual you're just acting like a dog with a bone, you boring fucker. Anyway, life is too short and all that, so I'll let you go back to being a 48 year old troll on the internet which you are so proud about. 

Look, it wasn’t tongue in cheek, you even made a point of telling us you were being serious.  I bang on about it because it’s fucking hilarious. It’ll stop if ever you put your hands up and say “I was pissed, I was a dick.  Aren’t we silly.” But you won’t. So Berlin will go into TLW folk law. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Kuntberg asks a question about care homes and what is the government doing about it. (keeping up appearances) 

Jenrick reads the answer from a script in-front of him.

He is doing it again now. He isn't even hiding that he is reading prompts. He knew what he was getting asked. 

I hope we get fucking invaded and these cunts get tortured to death. I would genuinely allow myself to get tortured to death provided the world got rid of these fucking horrible evil lying greedy cunts 

Out of interest have you a preference for which country does the invading?

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Look, it wasn’t tongue in cheek, you even made a point of telling us you were being serious.  I bang on about it because it’s fucking hilarious. It’ll stop if ever you put your hands up and say “I was pissed, I was a dick.  Aren’t we silly.” But you won’t. So Berlin will go into TLW folk law. 

Serious about meeting up to sort things out face to face, the rest of your drivel is just typical Tory spin, and to be honest I can't be arsed feeding your lust for confrontation on the internet, especially when you won't meet up. As usual you just assume/make out you know why people type stuff or when and where humour is used. It's only hilarious because it suits your troll outlook on life, away from reality. What is hilarious, is that you are so far up your own arse trolling people you think are beneath you, and you're doing it on a fucking Liverpool forum. Each to their own and all that, I just think you need to see a shrink to sort out your issues. Bye, far better for the forum if I don't engage with you. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Serious about meeting up to sort things out face to face, the rest of your drivel is just typical Tory spin, and to be honest I can't be arsed feeding your lust for confrontation on the internet, especially when you won't meet up. As usual you just assume/make out you know why people type stuff or when and where humour is used. It's only hilarious because it suits your troll outlook on life, away from reality. What is hilarious, is that you are so far up your own arse trolling people you think are beneath you, and you're doing it on a fucking Liverpool forum. Each to their own and all that, I just think you need to see a shrink to sort out your issues. Bye, far better for the forum if I don't engage with you. 

Yes, you’ve tried this ‘it was humour’ before and it didn’t end well then either.  And I don’t want to meet your daughter either. 

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The righties are having a bad night on Twitter. Their collective willingness to risk the health of schoolchildren to avoid even the slightest bit of criticism of Team Boris really ain't a great look. 

Kirstie Allsop. Tory tosser. Got herself in a right shit river over schools. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The people I know with the best mental health aren't on social media or use it very rarely. There's definitely a link.

There's a flip side to that though. As I said on another thread, I think Twitter is great, especially as a platform for humour.

If you follow the "right" people (different for everyone of course) then there's some boss stuff on there.

For me, Twitter is definitely a positive in terms of mental health.

We're all different though.