You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

11 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Probably not best to have a go at someone not giving a fuck about the safety of others when your in a rage and driving a fucking big lump of metal down a road while screaming into a camera. 

Whilst I agree with the underlying message, can you imagine the horror of coming home to her every night? 

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not sure if this is legit or not but if it ends up even half as bad then it’s time to FUCKING PANIC. 

E63D5759-3191-4DC4-B2C6-AC7B40F3A200.jpeg

But in 1918 did they have TK whipping face masks on everything and everyone? Exactly.

/panic

What's the fuckin' point with these guidelines as the amount of people not adhering to it is pissing me off. 

What is it with these flip flop vest wearing twats, and others? There just going to prolong not being able to go the pub etc and worse case scenario, as above, a 2nd wave and back to square one only next time it really will be Lockdown.

Selfish cunts and their lack of respect for those trying to do their bit, along with the NHS and key workers obviously, fuckin' idiots the lot of them. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ))) said:

But in 1918 did they have TK whipping face masks on everything and everyone? Exactly.

/panic

Yes, is the short answer.  Everyone wore a mask. Some people were shot for not wearing one.  100 years later and we have learned fuck all. 

Masks.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/05/masks-covid-19-infections-would-plummet-new-study-says

If you’re wondering whether to wear or not to wear, consider this. The day before yesterday, 21 people died of COVID-19 in Japan. In the United States, 2,129 died. Comparing overall death rates for the two countries offers an even starker point of comparison with total U.S. deaths now at a staggering 76,032 and Japan’s fatalities at 577. Japan’s population is about 38% of the U.S., but even adjusting for population, the Japanese death rate is a mere 2% of America’s.

This comes despite Japan having no lockdown, still-active subways, and many businesses that have remained open—reportedly including karaoke bars, although Japanese citizens and industries are practicing social distancing where they can. Nor have the Japanese broadly embraced contact tracing, a practice by which health authorities identify someone who has been infected and then attempt to identify everyone that person might have interacted with—and potentially infected. So how does Japan do it?

“One reason is that nearly everyone there is wearing a mask,” said De Kai, an American computer scientist with joint appointments at UC Berkeley’s International Computer Science Institute and at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is also the chief architect of an in-depth study, set to be released in the coming days, that suggests that every one of us should be wearing a mask—whether surgical or homemade, scarf or bandana—like they do in Japan and other countries, mostly in East Asia.

This formula applies to President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence (occasional mask refuseniks) as well as every other official who routinely interacts with people in public settings. Among the findings of their research paper, which the team plans to submit to a major journal: If 80% of a closed population were to don a mask, COVID-19 infection rates would statistically drop to approximately one twelfth the number of infections—compared to a live-virus population in which no one wore masks.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Just done a prick test. 

Haven't got it. Haven’t had it. 

I am still a prick though. 

1298B0F2-8A8A-4FD4-9A76-CDDD63F6E051.jpeg

Damn. Best case scenario is you've had it and not known. I can't get a test so I'm just visiting old isolated people and if they pop it, it's a good sign I've got it but without the symptoms. I look after my canaries.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Damn. Best case scenario is you've had it and not known. I can't get a test so I'm just visiting old isolated people and if they pop it, it's a good sign I've got it but without the symptoms. I look after my canaries.

The Brighton Chief Exec has been on and wonders if you’re free to do some paid visits to his players?

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ha, ha. 

”I wanna come to Wales.”

”Well you can’t.”

”What do you mean I can’t? Boris said I could!”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/north-wales-holiday-park-flooded-18236200.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Christ. 

Brother in law was telling me cruise ship bookings have gone through the roof the last few days - who the fuck would think in the middle of a virus pandemic 'tell you what, a nice cruise would be good, get myself trapped on a boat with hundreds of other people and their germs, nothing bad could happen there I haven't seen anything on the news like". 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Yeah, he’s coming on your show because you softball him, you complicit twat.

Like any right minded individual I think that Piers Morgan is a horrible despicable prick who is so slimey and creepy that even just seeing a small clip of him makes my skin crawl, however, the guy who he called a coward not going wanting to do an interview with him kind of confirms the whole coward accusation shirley?

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Christ. 

Brother in law was telling me cruise ship bookings have gone through the roof the last few days - who the fuck would think in the middle of a virus pandemic 'tell you what, a nice cruise would be good, get myself trapped on a boat with hundreds of other people and their germs, nothing bad could happen there I haven't seen anything on the news like". 

Just a floating Petri dish.

4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Just done a prick test. 

Haven't got it. Haven’t had it. 

I am still a prick though. 

1298B0F2-8A8A-4FD4-9A76-CDDD63F6E051.jpeg

An irish journalist who had covid 19 in mid march did one of these internet bought antibody tests live on her show 2 weeks ago.

It claimed she never had the virus either. So it was useless really, or inconclusive, whichever way you waant to put it. 

Did you buy that yourself or get prescribed???

• Upvote 1