You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Just opened a letter to test me for covid as part of a research trial for imperial college.Ordeded the test. 

The Imperial College test is pretty comprehensive. Even takes a sample of spinal fluid via lumbar puncture.

18 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Apparently its just a swab, fuck a lumbar puncture

I took one yesterday, it’s not pleasant.

You’ve got to swap both your tonsils for a total of 15 seconds and the both nostrils until you feel resistance for 15 seconds each. 

I threw up in the bathroom sink.  

So the thick lying bumbling twat has gone back on what he said last night. His chief scientist has just said that nothing changed regarding which businesses should open. 

This is pure cringe-worthy stuff. Straight after what I thought was a solid, measured speech by Starmer. But....But.... The BBC are biased towards Labour and shouldn't be allowing all this. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So the thick lying bumbling twat has gone back on what he said last night. His chief scientist has just said that nothing changed regarding which businesses should open. 

This is pure cringe-worthy stuff. Straight after what I thought was a solid, measured speech by Starmer. But....But.... The BBC are biased towards Labour and shouldn't be allowing all this. 

Is anything else watching this car crash he is getting worse . Lord help us 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not surprised the BBC main channel cut it short. 

Thought that myself . I knew he was a bumbling fool but that's the first update I have watched for quite a while and it was confusing/embarassing/cringe all in one . I think he broke into French at one point then said everyone will know what that means then proceeded to talk about virus when it should have been vaccine . I am bemused . Making a joke or flippant remark in french when 30 to 50 k people have died on your watch is crass. Wonder where JRM is ?

23 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Is anything else watching this car crash he is getting worse . Lord help us 

Genuinely astounded people voted for him, it will just never make any sense to me at all. Did it never occur to people that all the qualities for which he was known  - an aversion  to detail, casual fly-by-night attitude to every subject, a fondness for fibs and empty bluster - might be amusing when he's not in control of most aspects of your life, but not when he is? 

Consider that people actually expended thought on what Corbyn might do or not do in the unlikely event Britain was attacked with nuclear weapons, but not what Johnon would do if the shit ever hit the fan? Was he elected purely to call muslims letter boxes and parrot Aristotle quotes? 

He is England's reckoning, an unholy cross twixt Bane and toilet brush.

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely astounded people voted for him, it will just never make any sense to me at all. Did it never occur to people that all the qualities for which he was known  - an aversion  to detail, casual fly-by-night attitude to every subject, a fondness for fibs and empty bluster - might be amusing when he's not in control of most aspects of your life, but not when he is? 

Consider that people actually expended thought on what Corbyn might do or not do in the unlikely event Britain was attacked with nuclear weapons, but not what Johnon would do if the shit ever hit the fan? Was he elected purely to call muslims letter boxes and parrot Aristotle quotes? 

The people who voted for him are the type of twats on Facebook who put University of life, hates snowflakes and basically hates foreigners. They like his "I dont give a fuck" attitude and that he' a bit of a "lad". Because he is a scruffy cunt and tells people to shut up in serious meetings like the one about London's firefighters.

They all think because he laughs and jokes about things, has shagged a few women and got them up the duff that he is a down to earth normal bloke or a posh bloke who's a bit like Oliver Reed or Peter O Toole they could have a pint and a laugh with. 

That fella in the Midlands whose house flooded genuinely believed that he would come to his village and have a pint with him and help him out. In reality he doesnt give a fuck about anyone bar himself and his rich mates. If he was a Bond villain he'd be Max Zorin shooting all his own construction workers and killing his henchmen  just to escape.

My brother and father in law despise Corbyn for the exact same reason you have mentioned and also cite his IRA sympathiser tag, even though there is a former IRA member serving as a tory councillor in Croydon.

45 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Thought that myself . I knew he was a bumbling fool but that's the first update I have watched for quite a while and it was confusing/embarassing/cringe all in one . I think he broke into French at one point then said everyone will know what that means then proceeded to talk about virus when it should have been vaccine . I am bemused . Making a joke or flippant remark in french when 30 to 50 k people have died on your watch is crass. Wonder where JRM is ?

I don't think that was a joke. I think he was just saying the French have adopted a similar instruction to the UK's "stay alert" so therefore stay alert is a good instruction. Conveniently forgetting the French have been one of the few nations who've been as bad at this as us and aside from Donald trump, they're probably the last place we should be looking to lead us. It's funny how when it suits him he wants us to do it the French way, until it actually comes to doing anything well. 

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The cunts who voted him think he's doing a fine job. The only people who think he's not are the ones who thought he was a cunt to begin with. 

5 hours ago, DJLJ said:

this is TK421 in disguise I reckon. Going off on one about masks. 

Probably not best to have a go at someone not giving a fuck about the safety of others when your in a rage and driving a fucking big lump of metal down a road while screaming into a camera.