You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

When I used to work for a retail company they used to plan the year around sporting events. "Let's sell tellies and beer fridges for the world cup, but if England go out early we'll sell tellies and pimms glasses for Wimbledon instead.

I reckon the media are doing that with this. If deaths don't spike after lockdown we'll talk about economic ruin, if the economy bounces back we'll predict a second wave."

Fucking pointless bastards most of them. Susanna Reid was interviewing some war veteran on telly this morning.

"Are there any similarities between coronavirus and the second world war?"

"No."

Lazy daft get.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, FieldingMellish said:

Just been sent this and told it's being pulled down, very interesting, shocking but to me at least not surprising.

How can you see/watch that and not have it scream "made by lunatics" at you?

Also any time you get sent something and be told "this is about to be pulled down" or see a facebook post that says "share before it gets deleted again", walk away. Walk far, far away.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

How can you see/watch that and not have it scream "made by lunatics" at you?

Also any time you get sent something and be told "this is about to be pulled down" or see a facebook post that says "share before it gets deleted again", walk away. Walk far, far away.

Ok I am very confused at the mo.

The description alone was enough to put me off-

Humanity is imprisoned by a killer pandemic. People are being arrested for surfing in the ocean and meditating in nature. Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. The media has generated so much confusion and fear that people are begging for salvation in a syringe. Billionaire patent owners are pushing for globally mandated vaccines. Anyone who refuses to be injected with experimental poisons will be prohibited from travel, education and work. No, this is not a synopsis for a new horror movie. This is our current reality.

Let’s back up to address how we got here...

In the early 1900s, America’s first Billionaire, John D. Rockefeller bought a German pharmaceutical company that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. Rockefeller wanted to eliminate the competitors of Western medicine, so he submitted a report to Congress declaring that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all natural healing modalities were unscientific quackery. Rockefeller called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only his organization be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US. And so began the practice of immune suppressive, synthetic and toxic drugs. Once people had become dependent on this new system and the addictive drugs it provided, the system switched to a paid program, creating lifelong customers for the Rockefellers. Currently, medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Rockefeller’s secret weapon to success was the strategy known as, “problem-reaction-solution.” Create a problem, escalate fear, then offer a pre-planned solution. Sound familiar?

Flash forward to 2020...

They named it COVID19. Our leaders of world health predicted millions would die. The National Guard was deployed. Makeshift hospitals were erected to care for a massive overflow of patients. Mass graves were dug. Terrifying news reports had people everywhere seeking shelter to avoid contact. The plan was unfolding with diabolical precision, but the masters of the Pandemic underestimated one thing... the people. Medical professionals and every-day citizens are sharing critical information online. The overlords of big tech have ordered all dissenting voices to be silenced and banned, but they are too late. The slumbering masses are awake and aware that something is not right. Quarantine has provided the missing element: time. Suddenly, our overworked citizenry has ample time to research and investigate for themselves. Once you see, you can’t unsee.

The window of opportunity is open like never before. For the first time in human history, we have the world’s attention. Plandemic will expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system, while laying out a new plan; a plan that allows all of humanity to reconnect with healing forces of nature. 2020 is the code for perfect vision. It is also the year that will go down in history as the moment we finally opened our eyes.

Anti-vaxxer pricks.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The conspiracy set were tiresome at the best of times. Now I find it very difficult to have patience with any of them. That makes things difficult because my best friend is a conspiracy nut. 

I find myself getting angry at their sheer lack of basic reasoning ability, but anger doesn't fix the problem.

Bill Gates wants to INJECT TRACKING DEVICES into our bodies eh?

Lets ask some basic questions:

Whats the power source?

How big is the antenna?

How big is the GPS module?

What tech is used to transmit data?

Are you a complete moron?

Do you understand basic technology enough to know that its beyond fucking impossible?

How do you remember how to put one foot in front of the other you fucking spoon?

Are your parents as fucking dense as you or are they perpetually ashamed of you?

Name 3 of the billion other things that would have been a better use of the skin you're wasting by existing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

I find myself getting angry at their sheer lack of basic reasoning ability, but anger doesn't fix the problem.

Bill Gates wants to INJECT TRACKING DEVICES into our bodies eh?

Lets ask some basic questions:

Whats the power source?

How big is the antenna?

How big is the GPS module?

What tech is used to transmit data?

Are you a complete moron?

Do you understand basic technology enough to know that its beyond fucking impossible?

How do you remember how to put one foot in front of the other you fucking spoon?

Are your parents as fucking dense as you or are they perpetually ashamed of you?

Name 3 of the billion other things that would have been a better use of the skin you're wasting by existing.

It's not just that, will Bill Gates really have any interest in monitoring Sharon from Norris Green when her daily routine involves watching back to back episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and shovelling Sour Cream and Onion Pringles down her gob. 

58 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking pointless bastards most of them. Susanna Reid was interviewing some war veteran on telly this morning.

"Are there any similarities between coronavirus and the second world war?"

"No."

Lazy daft get.

There are some similarities, for instance people born before 1945 were overwhelmingly the biggest victims of both.

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's not just that, will Bill Gates really have any interest in monitoring Sharon from Norris Green when her daily routine involves watching back to back episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and shovelling Sour Cream and Onion Pringles down her gob. 

There is more information to be gleaned from that than you may think. 

Don't ask me what it is though because I have no idea. 

25 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

Whats the power source? Small nanotechnology chips that rest against and draw power from the electrical pulses of the nervous system.

How big is the antenna? Nano size. The chip has a small WiFi signature that can be read by any windows computer with its WiFi turned on that is within distance and which sends location data back to Microsoft via hidden software in Windows.

How big is the GPS module? It doesn’t need one as it uses WiFi, dumbass.

What tech is used to transmit data? Nanotechnology. Jesus, can you read?

Are you a complete moron? No, but you are.

Do you understand basic technology enough to know that its beyond fucking impossible? I know that you clearly know nothing about nanotechnology, which displays an ignorance beyond normal human comprehension.

How do you remember how to put one foot in front of the other you fucking spoon? U ok hun? xxx

Are your parents as fucking dense as you or are they perpetually ashamed of you? My parents are dead, you insensitive bastard.

Name 3 of the billion other things that would have been a better use of the skin you're wasting by existing. You seem very angry. I recommend some counselling. 

ConstantIdleHart-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's damning that we literally can no longer do anything for ourselves because we have no manufacturing capacity and s shrinking knowledge economy. 

Buy faulty gowns from Turkey and ventilators from China that were found to be quite literally lethal. 

That's what happens when you build your economy around hedge funds and coffee shops I suppose. I'm sure we'll take some harsh lessons from this though,  arf.

At least there was a time when the hedge funds hired some developers here, but they've offshored all that to save money. 

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

It's the same with a number of people at work. There seems to be this disconnect between 'cuddly Boris' or 'Brexit freedom' and the shit that people have to put up with as a consequence.

It’s a similar thing with all the pro NHS rainbows and Thursday night clapathons. 

Absolutely a good thing to recognise the service NHS employees and other key workers have provided, not just now but at anytime.

I can’t help thinking that many of these people will have voted for Brexit and the Tory’s at the last Election, thereby knifing in the back the very people they’re celebrating in rainbow posters and the clattering of cutlery. 

It’s not a deliberate ‘so what’ act for most of them. They just don’t seem to get it.

I've just read a comment which summed it all up. The latest mooted easings of lockdown restriction suggest that the government are happy for people to take managed risks to enable them to return to work, but aren't equally happy for these same people to take these same managed risks to enable them to see their family and friends. 

People as economic units are more important than actual human beings. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It’s a similar thing with all the pro NHS rainbows and Thursday night clapathons. 

Absolutely a good thing to recognise the service NHS employees and other key workers have provided, not just now but at anytime.

I can’t help thinking that many of these people will have voted for Brexit and the Tory’s at the last Election, thereby knifing in the back the very people they’re celebrating in rainbow posters and the clattering of cutlery. 

It’s not a deliberate ‘so what’ act for most of them. They just don’t seem to get it.

A lot of the NHS stuff is virtue signalling pure and simple, convinced most of the people banging pots and pans would run a nurse over if it got them to the head of the queue for bog rolls - as long as nobody took a picture of it and put it on Facebook. 

Insincerity is the defining trait of our age. 

I don't clap on Thursdays because I live nowhere near a hospital and/or care setting, I do my bit for the NHS by not avoiding taxes and not turning up to A&E with a splinter. 

• Upvote 3

Easing lockdown without a compulsory face mask policy will send thousands more to an early grave. 

It has been two weeks today since SAGE presented their scientific advice to the government, which recommend that evidence suggests universal face mask use has a positive effect on reducing transmission.  The government has not acted on this advice, despite their repeated mantra of "following the science".  They are wilfully slaughtering their own citizens.