You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

12 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I don't want a test to tell me if I've got it. I want to know if I've had it.

And I wont be downloading their fucking app either.

Contact tracing app to be trialled on Isle of Wight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52521526

What baffles me about it is that presumably if you're just feeling like a cunt one day you can activate your covid button and everyone you've been anywhere near in the last week has to confine themselves to quarters for the foreseeable, what about all the hysterical types with hay fever or a cold too? Is there no medical sigh off for this? No code you have to get from 111 ot whatever?

13 hours ago, TK421 said:

Personally I don't feel any national pride.  I don't have any identity in that regard, it's not something that's important to me and I'm not invested in this country on that sort of emotional level.  If anything, I feel a sense of national shame but that's a fleeting thing and not something I would permit to define me.

You talk about perception, well my perception of what the Union Jack represents is that it's a tarnished brand.  Britain is the country of austerity.  It's the country of sneering at the vulnerable and unemployed and victimising them, demonising Muslims with a phony war on terror, it's a country where a Prime Minister who calls Muslim women "letterboxes" wins an election comfortably, it's a country that gives Nigel Farage the platform to spew his hate-filled politics, it's a country where black footballers get booed if they have the nerve to play for the national team, it's a country with great institutions like the BBC but when you scratch under the surface it's all a bit Yewtree, it's a country where a load of people can be left to burn in a tower block and the powers that be don't give a fuck, it's a country with a Royal family boasting the likes of Prince Andrew.  It's a shitty insular little island nation with an even shittier insular island nation attitude.

As for that facebook thing telling me what to do on VE Day, it comes across as a bit heavy-handed do you not think?  Here's the itinerary, you must do this to be a good Brit and if you don't then you're not a proper British person and not as great or British as me.  The whole thing has to be turned up to eleven, you need to spend the whole day being British and if your neighbour doesn't join in then shame them on Facebook (you just know it will happen somewhere).  Fuck that.  Besides which, it just sounds like a really shit way to spend the day.  What if I catch the Covid and die in a couple of weeks?  I'll have wasted one of my last days watching old Churchill speeches and standing on my doorstep for two minutes like a twat.   

And do you know what, I wish people would just forget about the world wars.  They're gone, get over it.  I'm thankful for the sacrifices made and all that but it was an awful long time ago, can we not move on or does it always have to be a thing?  To me it is out of touch with what's happening in reality, which is that 30,000 or so are dead and we're well on course to have the worst death toll in Europe.  So celebrating VE Day with such zealous enthusiasm just seems out of touch with what's going on at the minute, to me, because really there isn't much to be proud of.  We're in an absolute mess.

After that you deserve a lovely old song to relax and enjoy, and judging by that post this should do the trick.  Try singing/ humming the words 

• Upvote 3

I've always thought there was no way that it could have been here since before Christmas - as where were all the deaths?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/flu-deaths-hospital-ill-patient-gps-vaccine-phe-a9244201.html

Some theorising that we are in the second wave now.

I have no idea. Seems unlikely to me, but if people have tested positive, it must have been around.

19 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Someone in the replies has linked an advanced Twitter search for posts with the words ‘cough’ and ‘virus’ in between November and January. I’m sorely tempted to scroll through them all replying. 

“CORONA AIDS” 

“YOU KILLED OLD PEOPLE”

”WHY DIDN’T YOU WARN US?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Weird shit 

It is a mystery that has left doctors questioning the basic tenets of biology: Covid-19 patients who are talking and apparently not in distress, but who have oxygen levels low enough to typically cause unconsciousness or even death.

The phenomenon, known by some as “happy hypoxia” (some prefer the term “silent”) is raising questions about exactly how the virus attacks the lungs and whether there could be more effective ways of treating such patients.

A healthy person would be expected to have an oxygen saturation of at least 95%. But doctors are reporting patients attending A&E with oxygen percentage levels in the 80s or 70s, with some drastic cases below 50%.

“It’s intriguing to see so many people coming in, quite how hypoxic they are,” said Dr Jonathan Bannard-Smith, a consultant in critical care and anaesthesia at Manchester Royal Infirmary. “We’re seeing oxygen saturations that are very low and they’re unaware of that. We wouldn’t usually see this phenomenon in influenza or community-acquired pneumonia. It’s very much more profound and an example of very abnormal physiology going on before our eyes.”

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Weird shit 

It is a mystery that has left doctors questioning the basic tenets of biology: Covid-19 patients who are talking and apparently not in distress, but who have oxygen levels low enough to typically cause unconsciousness or even death.....

....It’s very much more profound and an example of very abnormal physiology going on before our eyes.”

40065w.jpg

One of the great many variables leading to an uncertain world indefinitely is going to be how the rest of the international community ultimately try to sanction China for this outbreak, and how they respond to that.

Get the feeling we are just at the starting gun phase of a very different reality to that pre-Wuhan.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

One of the great many variables leading to an uncertain world indefinitely is going to be how the rest of the international community ultimately try to sanction China for this outbreak, and how they respond to it.

Get the feeling we are just at the starting gun phase of a very different reality to that pre-Wuhan.

I think your right there. 

20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Weird shit 

It is a mystery that has left doctors questioning the basic tenets of biology: Covid-19 patients who are talking and apparently not in distress, but who have oxygen levels low enough to typically cause unconsciousness or even death.

The phenomenon, known by some as “happy hypoxia” (some prefer the term “silent”) is raising questions about exactly how the virus attacks the lungs and whether there could be more effective ways of treating such patients.

A healthy person would be expected to have an oxygen saturation of at least 95%. But doctors are reporting patients attending A&E with oxygen percentage levels in the 80s or 70s, with some drastic cases below 50%.

“It’s intriguing to see so many people coming in, quite how hypoxic they are,” said Dr Jonathan Bannard-Smith, a consultant in critical care and anaesthesia at Manchester Royal Infirmary. “We’re seeing oxygen saturations that are very low and they’re unaware of that. We wouldn’t usually see this phenomenon in influenza or community-acquired pneumonia. It’s very much more profound and an example of very abnormal physiology going on before our eyes.”

Here’s another one, admittedly from a small research study. “Covid toe”, and 5 different rashes being associated with it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52493574

Seemingly this thing can stop or rupture your heart, give you lungs like Darth Vader, whip out your kidneys like you’re a Chinese political prisoner and make your skin look like Emil when he goes into the toxic waste in Robocop.

So far so normal.

Clap on the step, have your rainbow and your tacky door decoration.

Don’t stand right by your neighbour by the railings and don’t have your grandchildren staying over. Why are you so special and fucking stupid.

A lot of NHS workers in our Crescent, these aren’t. Just look at me twats.

Sorry but people do my fucking head in.

Update on my Auntie, she is far better now. Thankfully.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 02/05/2020 at 21:22, Spy Bee said:

(1) Stalker!

1st you call me thick, dumb cunt etc. then simple search engine search and you think I'm stalking you?

This isnt really high level OSINT, not after you have told us how many internet directorships you hold, bearing in mind I've been a member of the site for >15 years, and you have a name that is not so common.

I did tell you I was in Security, if you need any pen testing done (real stalking) this takes time and effort, so costs a few quid - hopefully such a top exec would know this as you would have had all of your sites, apps etc tested. and verified and if you are running regular contracts with the NHS - I'd hope there is a contractual obligation for regular vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. 

Yes, when I was made a director of that company I was a Sales Director, yes my Linkedin profile says Sales Director, but please don't pretend you have a fucking clue what I do in my job, because you don't.

Do I know what you do? No, but I do know you have worked in a sales role - is that still the case? fuck knows, but I'm willing to bet you have not completed a medical degree since you left your sales role, ergo point carries looking at the evidence - prima facie - sales

(2) So now you are telling me that someone working in a doctor's surgery is not qualified to comment on how hard it is to get an appointment with a doctor?

Yes, they can (btw Fibonacci, what is with the numbering sequences here? they need context) what would be useful is to know why? we have had no issues with surgery closures over here to my knowledge, but we also enforced strict quarantining for overseas arrivals, and halted incoming flights from problem areas - another question for your side of the globe (another reason to be negative I would suggest). So we can take confidence on why (local?)surgeries are closed, why people are not getting the required referrals from your family members and friends, how far does their network spread - are you aware of numbers in the NE, London, Watford (which I think was (almost) out of Oxygen in march/early April.

(3) Shows you don't know what you're fucking talking about.

Again context man, what the fuck is this referring to?? 

(4) Never did I claim that I was qualified to perform brain surgery, you fucking dick! I do work in healthcare (SALES - see point 1), and this offers me a certain insight that someone who doesn't work in healthcare doesn't have. Having said that, I only mentioned this when I was talking about getting a fucking appointment with a doctor. I didn't try and use this experience to justify a thesis on how to treat Coronavirus with pickled fucking cabbage. (I believe this is what is known as the straw-man argument, no-one has suggested you did)

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.48.09 pm.png

Well hello there - Dr Leo Spaceman in the house!Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.51.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.53.44 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.57.21 pm.png

"Hospital are by and large empty in the UK" - ok, provide the evidence (I'm not disputing the fact, but its a fucking sweeping generalisation, as Wom mentioned previously, he believes, consultants are unable to work as ancillary staff are busy on covid wards - so what is your suggestion here> stop treating the Covid patients and redeploy the staff? Seriously this is a question I have asked previously, what do you do?)

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.09.00 pm.png

Yes DR Leo - its for you to provide reasons, as you have previously stated, this is where you can provide insights, provide something insightful, rather than bland apathy.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.09.34 pm.png

"Urgent suspected cancer referrals are down 75%"

Globally? UK wide? Wales, England?? down your fucking street??

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.18.50 pm.png

you work in Healthcare, an old favourite, so you are using this to legitimise a statement, as you have done previous to 27/04 - for the sake off brevity I looked only at the last weeks worth of posts as there is an awful lot of bad statistics and bollocks on this thread (including my own wasted bits and bytes).

BTW, is it Dr Leo Spaceman or Siralan Sugar - difficult to pin down such a talented felafels, how do you fit it all in as well as post on here and manage your digital currency portfolios?

Now, Scott posted that he work as a data analyst for a large bank - I have confidence now that Scott is going to be useful for analysing data, I will take on board what he says and compare to other data analysts, Col works in care (in a defined role) -again I have confidence in what he is talking about, but old Dr Leo - all we know is you work in Health Care, and you think everything is going to be just fine, just need a good positive attitude - what's that old boy you're dead? well at least smile you're through the worst now. come on now mother, put on a brave face and give us a smile whilst the nurses use FaceTime to have a last goodbye.

this preoccupation with my mathematic ability? Are you getting confused with Carl Hiassen's neighbour? Do me and Howie have to form a tag team against the Siralan Dr Leo Spaceman Galvatron beast for the Berlin Countdown? (Final countdown - that was by Berlin as well wasn't it, maybe we can get Carol Vorderman out of retirement to do the round cards)

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.11.32 pm.png

(5) I'm choosing to have a positive attitude. Imagine being offended by that!

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.58.23 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.58.56 pm.png

Ok Dr Siralan, lets look at the positive / negative aspects - let's try and have some perspective:

"It could be a lot worse" "Maybe its not as bad as we think"

there are ~50,000 dead in the UK, we have 95 - we are ~33% of the population size and with lower population density, it still doesn't account for the difference in recorded deaths. How much fucking worse could it get?? the country and it's inhabitants have been shat upon by the government once again, and people are out banging pots and pans because the fucking burst Albino Humpty Dumpty who has a responsibility for the situation is  alive and out of his fridge.

I stated in early March this was going to be a monumental fuck up in the UK, RP was trying to look at the positive aspects of it, here we are ~50,000 early death caused by a failure to act, lives sacrificed by government policy, policy that appears to be heavily influenced by an unelected Randian oddball who has a team adept at creating and distributing misinformation via digital media.

Again, the war analogy fails with relation to Covid, the closures of the pits in the 70's and 80's is a much better analogy, as those who are excusing the deaths (whether they be a month early or 60 years early, whether the person has underlying issues or not, these are deaths that could have been reduced or prevented by better handling).

The argument then was the same as now, it was a financial cost, to try to save them would have impacted other areas - we don't know how true that was as we have no direct comparison, with Covid - its all around the world, the comparisons are easy.

Still got to keep on smiling eh, nearly over, only ~50,000 down?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/16/number-coronavirus-pandemic

"People are understandably looking for good news. But the truth is, we’re nowhere near controlling coronavirus"

This is my reason for referring to epidemiologists - I was not suggesting you should add another string to your heavy bow.

"There have been more than 93,000 cases of Covid-19 identified in the UK. Let’s round that up and say it is 100,000. So if the reports from the BMJ editorial are accurate, the actual number would be that multiplied by five, in which case there would have already been half a million infections in the UK. If this really is the peak and we see as many cases on the way down as on the way up, that would total 1 million infections from the initial surge in the UK – hopefully all of those people would then be immune.

That would leave about 65 million people in the UK still without immunity.

I am going to be unusually optimistic here, and assume that everyone who has Covid-19 becomes fully immune (not a given), and that the virus is towards the less transmissible end of the range of estimates currently available. If this is the case, you would need half your population to have been infected to achieve a level of population immunity that would stop the epidemic continuing to grow and overwhelming healthcare systems. 

As I write the UK is reporting more than 10,000 deaths from Covid-19. Due to the realities of collecting data during an infectious disease emergency like this, that is likely to be an underestimate. Again, if we assume this is the peak and there is the same number on the way down that’s 20,000 total from the initial surge. And to get to population immunity you have to multiply that by at least 30: based on the current data, that’s about 600,000 deaths to get there, minimum.

Play Video
3:27
 What the UK's coronavirus death toll is not telling us – video explainer

Finding a vaccine to offer a complete solution to this pandemic is, even in the best scenarios, still a long way off. But it is not hard to see many ways we can slow the pace of the pandemic and save lives. One of them is greatly improved testing to identify cases and their contacts, which could be supplemented by clever digital methods to spot who has been at risk. 

Governments around the world are attempting ways to keep jobs and businesses afloat while lockdowns are in place – but the pressure remains to swiftly end such shutdowns. I get that this is going to be a mammoth strain on the economy. But the deaths of many thousands of people would be too: it is simply not possible to thoroughly insulate an economy from the impact of a pandemic of this kind.

Where I live, in Cambridge Massachusetts, I keep hearing sirens. This crisis is not close to over, quite the reverse. The pandemic is only just getting started.

Dr William Hanage is a professor of the evolution and epidemiology of infectious disease at Harvard"

Now - if this fella is not too optimistic and looking at his numbers, you can see why, then neither am I.

So  onto a non-antagonistic, serious question - Do you think that your positivity could in anyway be influenced by your ties to the NHS and the need to see it return to "normality" - I'm not having a crack, asking a serious question if most of your family is in one way or another involved in the supply of good and services to the NHS - are they being impacted? Could this provide a subconscious bias? of maybe yer just a salesman at heart who always looks at the bright side. I just don't see an upside to the way the UK has dealt with this, and people need to be fucking angry, I'm not talking about constantly angry and fucking sullen, there are some great things happening from Tim Burgess ditching the blonde locks and hosting listening parties to Tim Booth doing free gym classes and countless comedians, band, writers doing free gigs etc, but people need to get angry with the government and the press who helped install them.

There should be a fuck load more angry voices than the lefty socialist corbynistas, because if there aren't it means things are going to have to get much worse for things to change, so fuck apathy, look at the state of the nation, get angry, define yourself, fuck positivity.

This took a fuckload longer than it should have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

1st you call me thick, dumb cunt etc. then simple search engine search and you think I'm stalking you?

This isnt really high level OSINT, not after you have told us how many internet directorships you hold, bearing in mind I've been a member of the site for >15 years, and you have a name that is not so common.

I did tell you I was in Security, if you need any pen testing done (real stalking) this takes time and effort, so costs a few quid - hopefully such a top exec would know this as you would have had all of your sites, apps etc tested. and verified and if you are running regular contracts with the NHS - I'd hope there is a contractual obligation for regular vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. 

Do I know what you do? No, but I do know you have worked in a sales role - is that still the case? fuck knows, but I'm willing to bet you have not completed a medical degree since you left your sales role, ergo point carries looking at the evidence - prima facie - sales

Yes, they can (btw Fibonacci, what is with the numbering sequences here? they need context) what would be useful is to know why? we have had no issues with surgery closures over here to my knowledge, but we also enforced strict quarantining for overseas arrivals, and halted incoming flights from problem areas - another question for your side of the globe (another reason to be negative I would suggest). So we can take confidence on why (local?)surgeries are closed, why people are not getting the required referrals from your family members and friends, how far does their network spread - are you aware of numbers in the NE, London, Watford (which I think was (almost) out of Oxygen in march/early April.

Again context man, what the fuck is this referring to?? 

Well hello there - Dr Leo Spaceman in the house!Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.51.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.53.44 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.57.21 pm.png

"Hospital are by and large empty in the UK" - ok, provide the evidence (I'm not disputing the fact, but its a fucking sweeping generalisation, as Wom mentioned previously, he believes, consultants are unable to work as ancillary staff are busy on covid wards - so what is your suggestion here> stop treating the Covid patients and redeploy the staff? Seriously this is a question I have asked previously, what do you do?)

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.09.00 pm.png

Yes DR Leo - its for you to provide reasons, as you have previously stated, this is where you can provide insights, provide something insightful, rather than bland apathy.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.09.34 pm.png

"Urgent suspected cancer referrals are down 75%"

Globally? UK wide? Wales, England?? down your fucking street??

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.18.50 pm.png

you work in Healthcare, an old favourite, so you are using this to legitimise a statement, as you have done previous to 27/04 - for the sake off brevity I looked only at the last weeks worth of posts as there is an awful lot of bad statistics and bollocks on this thread (including my own wasted bits and bytes).

BTW, is it Dr Leo Spaceman or Siralan Sugar - difficult to pin down such a talented felafels, how do you fit it all in as well as post on here and manage your digital currency portfolios?

Now, Scott posted that he work as a data analyst for a large bank - I have confidence now that Scott is going to be useful for analysing data, I will take on board what he says and compare to other data analysts, Col works in care (in a defined role) -again I have confidence in what he is talking about, but old Dr Leo - all we know is you work in Health Care, and you think everything is going to be just fine, just need a good positive attitude - what's that old boy you're dead? well at least smile you're through the worst now. come on now mother, put on a brave face and give us a smile whilst the nurses use FaceTime to have a last goodbye.

this preoccupation with my mathematic ability? Are you getting confused with Carl Hiassen's neighbour? Do me and Howie have to form a tag team against the Siralan Dr Leo Spaceman Galvatron beast for the Berlin Countdown? (Final countdown - that was by Berlin as well wasn't it, maybe we can get Carol Vorderman out of retirement to do the round cards)

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 4.11.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.58.23 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.58.56 pm.png

Ok Dr Siralan, lets look at the positive / negative aspects - let's try and have some perspective:

"It could be a lot worse" "Maybe its not as bad as we think"

there are ~50,000 dead in the UK, we have 95 - we are ~33% of the population size and with lower population density, it still doesn't account for the difference in recorded deaths. How much fucking worse could it get?? the country and it's inhabitants have been shat upon by the government once again, and people are out banging pots and pans because the fucking burst Albino Humpty Dumpty who has a responsibility for the situation is  alive and out of his fridge.

I stated in early March this was going to be a monumental fuck up in the UK, RP was trying to look at the positive aspects of it, here we are ~50,000 early death caused by a failure to act, lives sacrificed by government policy, policy that appears to be heavily influenced by an unelected Randian oddball who has a team adept at creating and distributing misinformation via digital media.

Again, the war analogy fails with relation to Covid, the closures of the pits in the 70's and 80's is a much better analogy, as those who are excusing the deaths (whether they be a month early or 60 years early, whether the person has underlying issues or not, these are deaths that could have been reduced or prevented by better handling).

The argument then was the same as now, it was a financial cost, to try to save them would have impacted other areas - we don't know how true that was as we have no direct comparison, with Covid - its all around the world, the comparisons are easy.

Still got to keep on smiling eh, nearly over, only ~50,000 down?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/16/number-coronavirus-pandemic

"People are understandably looking for good news. But the truth is, we’re nowhere near controlling coronavirus"

This is my reason for referring to epidemiologists - I was not suggesting you should add another string to your heavy bow.

"There have been more than 93,000 cases of Covid-19 identified in the UK. Let’s round that up and say it is 100,000. So if the reports from the BMJ editorial are accurate, the actual number would be that multiplied by five, in which case there would have already been half a million infections in the UK. If this really is the peak and we see as many cases on the way down as on the way up, that would total 1 million infections from the initial surge in the UK – hopefully all of those people would then be immune.

That would leave about 65 million people in the UK still without immunity.

I am going to be unusually optimistic here, and assume that everyone who has Covid-19 becomes fully immune (not a given), and that the virus is towards the less transmissible end of the range of estimates currently available. If this is the case, you would need half your population to have been infected to achieve a level of population immunity that would stop the epidemic continuing to grow and overwhelming healthcare systems. 

As I write the UK is reporting more than 10,000 deaths from Covid-19. Due to the realities of collecting data during an infectious disease emergency like this, that is likely to be an underestimate. Again, if we assume this is the peak and there is the same number on the way down that’s 20,000 total from the initial surge. And to get to population immunity you have to multiply that by at least 30: based on the current data, that’s about 600,000 deaths to get there, minimum.

Play Video
3:27
 What the UK's coronavirus death toll is not telling us – video explainer

Finding a vaccine to offer a complete solution to this pandemic is, even in the best scenarios, still a long way off. But it is not hard to see many ways we can slow the pace of the pandemic and save lives. One of them is greatly improved testing to identify cases and their contacts, which could be supplemented by clever digital methods to spot who has been at risk. 

Governments around the world are attempting ways to keep jobs and businesses afloat while lockdowns are in place – but the pressure remains to swiftly end such shutdowns. I get that this is going to be a mammoth strain on the economy. But the deaths of many thousands of people would be too: it is simply not possible to thoroughly insulate an economy from the impact of a pandemic of this kind.

Where I live, in Cambridge Massachusetts, I keep hearing sirens. This crisis is not close to over, quite the reverse. The pandemic is only just getting started.

Dr William Hanage is a professor of the evolution and epidemiology of infectious disease at Harvard"

Now - if this fella is not too optimistic and looking at his numbers, you can see why, then neither am I.

So  onto a non-antagonistic, serious question - Do you think that your positivity could in anyway be influenced by your ties to the NHS and the need to see it return to "normality" - I'm not having a crack, asking a serious question if most of your family is in one way or another involved in the supply of good and services to the NHS - are they being impacted? Could this provide a subconscious bias? of maybe yer just a salesman at heart who always looks at the bright side. I just don't see an upside to the way the UK has dealt with this, and people need to be fucking angry, I'm not talking about constantly angry and fucking sullen, there are some great things happening from Tim Burgess ditching the blonde locks and hosting listening parties to Tim Booth doing free gym classes and countless comedians, band, writers doing free gigs etc, but people need to get angry with the government and the press who helped install them.

There should be a fuck load more angry voices than the lefty socialist corbynistas, because if there aren't it means things are going to have to get much worse for things to change, so fuck apathy, look at the state of the nation, get angry, define yourself, fuck positivity.

This took a fuckload longer than it should have.

Nobody can accuse you of half-arsing that post. Nobody. 

Having looked at your last post I can now see the numbering system I acknowledge my oversight, however point 3 - again lacks any kind of definition - your sister runs a care agency - I give a definition of what that may entail, you say I know fuck all but again fail to define what her skills are.

This is like bringing in an expert witness and failing to provide any definition of what they are expert in, it's bollocks.

I'm not going to come back to that, apart from to say you are nowhere near as funny or as intelligent as you think you are. If you'd challenged me on any of the above statements I would have provided references, but this is a forum, not a fucking thesis, so I won't be going back and adding references. I at no time claimed to have any kind of medical qualifications or implied that I had. I simply mentioned that a number of my family work in healthcare when explaining how I knew that it was nigh on impossible to get a doctor's appointment. I'd suggest you bore off now.