You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Credit where it's due, her fella has made better use of this lockdown than any of us. 3 'donations' a week is a great foundation to build from. Get a few steaks in on the stockpiling rounds and every day is bliss.

A nob shot a day keeps the coro away.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Come on kids, let's go get our picture taken, we're gonna be in the paper!

Really? What for? 

I sucked so much cock I became immune to Coronavirus. 

Nice one mum. 

0_PAY-CATERS_SPERM_SMOOTHIES_TO_BEAT_CORONAVIRUS_010_3366234JPGjpg-childte.jpg

PTSD incoming when kids realise they've been drinking the same morning smoothies in 3... 2...

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

I’d rather not talk with a boring, repetitive cunt and ruin the thread for others. 

Have a rep though if a neg bothers you so much. 

I’m just gutted you’re not bringing up more fictional assertions of my Christmas dinner from 2 years ago.

Again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Aren’t the tests now less invasive than the ones shared earlier in the thread? 

I don't know, the doctor was just saying you have to be accurate with the swab.  For example, if there's a small viral load and the person being tested is only carrying a low amount of viral particles, the swab has to be very accurate otherwise it will miss the infected area and show as a false negative. 

18 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Unless there are two people called Tracy Kiss who are 32 years old, have two kids, live in Aylesbury, and have the website tracykiss.com then it's the same one.

We need more pics to be sure that we have the correct fake-titted, cum-guzzling Insta whore.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

They need a better version of this graph. 

Hospital deaths and Care Home deaths need to be stacked bars.

There then needs to lines for rolling 7 day averages for total, hospital and Care Home deaths.

From what I’ve read, hospital deaths have been 400-500 all week. Terrible but improving. 

I know what is happening in Care Homes is tragic but I feel people in that situation are somewhat ring fenced anyway and don’t really impact the population who are employed and have bills / mortgages / businesses etc to service.

I’m not saying Care Homes are less important, they aren’t, I just feel that they should be reported as their own metric. 

If Care Home deaths remain high but hospital deaths are dropping significantly, if / when the advise of going back to work etc comes, then it needs to be clearly highlight that the general population is at less risk and therefore safer to go about the everyday lives. 

I’m not saying Care Homes are less important, they aren’t, I just feel that they should be reported as their own metric. 

FDF3720B-E08F-418A-9D33-B84F2594A819.jpeg

I was so pissed off at this I repped it by mistake. Please someone neg me.

And Scott M? Fuck Off. Really. Fuck Off. They Had It Coming Right?