You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

At the end of the day he is the PM. Lying, bumbling idiot yes but the PM nevertheless. Of course the nurses would have to sign the official secrets act. They would have to do the same if their was no virus and he had gone in to have his stinking piles burnt off. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

At the end of the day he is the PM. Lying, bumbling idiot yes but the PM nevertheless. Of course the nurses would have to sign the official secrets act. They would have to do the same if their was no virus and he had gone in to have his stinking piles burnt off. 

Now you've blown their cover.

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Exactly, whether people like it or not, (and for the record I don’t but that’s beside the point) he’s the Prime Minister, of course things like signing secrets acts documents will apply, of course there’ll have been a ventilator set aside for him, of course he’ll have been put in intensive care earlier than the rest of us. It’s not Johnson the man they will have been overly concerned about, it’s Johnson the PM.

It’s the hypocrisy and double standards that fuck me off. If Corbyn was PM and in the same position health wise I’m sure a lot moaning about Johnson would have said it was absolutely right all those precautions were in place. My suspicion is he was probably gravely ill, there’ll have been too many people all too willing to whistleblow if that wasn’t the case. 

The £10k to ministers for the home working should have been done differently. They should have a large dedicated IT department that kits people out for home working with ministers and staff seeing nothing of the bills or expenses. It’s 2020, should already have been in place anyway. I work for a big company, when I joined I was given a standard issue laptop and phone, then a form to complete for if I needed a printer / desk chair etc which was then delivered. Should be the same for them, stops any opportunity for piss taking expense claims and click bait stories.

Don’t know why common sense has to go out the window.

OK - who was it???

In the UK, police are hunting for thieves who stole personal protective equipment (PPE) from an NHS building, according to the Press Association.

The raid took place at the offices of the Care Homes Medical Practice in Salford, which cares for patients living in nursing and residential homes. Police were called to the premises shortly before 7.50am on Sunday and discovered that a number of laptops and a quantity of petty cash had also been taken. Inquiries are ongoing.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

OK - who was it???

In the UK, police are hunting for thieves who stole personal protective equipment (PPE) from an NHS building, according to the Press Association.

The raid took place at the offices of the Care Homes Medical Practice in Salford, which cares for patients living in nursing and residential homes. Police were called to the premises shortly before 7.50am on Sunday and discovered that a number of laptops and a quantity of petty cash had also been taken. Inquiries are ongoing.

Sounds like TK421 doing some prepping

• Upvote 1

On phone, so searching is a balls. 

someone posted a while back, a clip of a doctor on Australian tv explains about the virus. The fact that it stops the oxygen getting into the blood. 

Can anyone repost it if they can find it?

Please and thanks. 

14 minutes ago, Lario said:

someone posted a while back, a clip of a doctor on Australian tv explains about the virus. The fact that it stops the oxygen getting into the blood. 

Please and thanks. 

Here you go;

”Hey cobbers, strewth, this bloody Corona stops oxygen getting into your bloody blood. You great galah”

• Upvote 1

On 08/04/2020 at 12:08, polymerpunkah said:

An explanation of how the virus works by a professor at University College London:

Seems to tally with what has happened with Johnson, particularly re the ten day time period prior to his admission to the ICU.

Was this the clip you were after, Lario?

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Lario said:

Please and thanks. 

See above.

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

My uncle just died. He had lung cancer and caught the virus. In a way it is probably better for him rather than a few more years of treatment dragging out the inevitable. 

It's going to be tough not being able to give him a send off though.

Jesus mate, really sorry for your loss. x 

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

My uncle just died. He had lung cancer and caught the virus. In a way it is probably better for him rather than a few more years of treatment dragging out the inevitable. 

Fucking Hell Zonks. Sorry to hear this mate.  Thinking of you all.

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Really sorry to hear that, mate.

17 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Very sad , all the best 

How many times do we have to hear another Tory blaming this "invisible killer " ,  health secretary Max Handjob , or whatever your fucking name is  - hang your head in shame you useless cunt .

You and your mate Doris  have blood on your hands  , lots of it 

• Upvote 1