You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I took that from a tweet quoting it so no idea, but here are a couple taken directly from her timeline, together with a few other choice morsels. She’s all in on herd immunity.

Just block it. If everyone did, it would vanish. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Katie Hopkins is like a verruca. You can freeze them, burn them and put a shit load of chemicals on them but they keep coming back as annoying as ever. 

I have the words "Katie Hopkins" blocked on Twitter. Had almost forgotten she existed. I also have "Kardashian" blocked amongst others. Works great. 

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

I have the words "Katie Hopkins" blocked on Twitter. Had almost forgotten she existed. I also have "Kardashian" blocked amongst others. Works great. 

I'm not on Twitter or Facebook. Works for me, all the cunts on here are enough for me.

I love you all really.

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

So according to those tweets, the proud conservative Katie Hopkins is showing her support and compassion for Boris Johnson, whilst also slating Boris Johnson's conservative government for the measures they have brought in?

Weird.

To the batshit mentalist he can do no wrong, even social engineering is OK!

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Aw Geez said:

I feel like even reading a Katie Hopkins tweet has infected me with something worse than Coronavirus. Bad-bigot-bumaids.

Unfortunately she has an audience due to a large majority of society being utter cunts! 

2 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

I feel like even reading a Katie Hopkins tweet has infected me with something worse than Coronavirus. Bad-bigot-bumaids.

She is a virus, and she will only be beaten when people stop spreading her words.

• Upvote 6

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Just found out my cus' has got it and is not very well at now. She's a sonographer in the local hospital and was tested at work. The whole things to shit at the minute. 

Fingers crossed for your cousin mate. 

Hope your cousin gets better soon Stouff. 

I read a good point earlier about media spending a lot of time talking about how many people are going to ignore the government advice this weekend, which distracts from things they should be questioning with more urgency. Then I’ve just seen this piece from Campbell which lists some of those questions. 

https://www.thearticle.com/media-questions-at-no10-briefings-are-woeful-here-are-20-they-should-ask

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I took that from a tweet quoting it so no idea, but here are a couple taken directly from her timeline, together with a few other choice morsels. She’s all in on herd immunity.

She’s a nasty piece of work, of that there is no doubt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-52248927

A teacher has died at the age of 35 after it is believed she contracted Covid-19, the school's principal has said in a letter to parents.

Emma Clarke, who taught at Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy in Runcorn, Cheshire, died on Thursday after becoming unwell, the school has said.