You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's not blowing my mind at all, plus I get that people have a different view on politics, even those who lean in the same direction. Ironically you try to stamp your views on everyone else whilst belittling others. There's literally not one topic on these forums where you don't go looking for confrontation, you are chief moron, and a Man-Child to boot. 

You don’t understand the word ‘literally’ do you? 

It’s like being insulted by a child.  Literally. 

I have different views from you and I’m not afraid to say so.  Some of the out-leftying on here needs countering.  It’s my duty. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's not blowing my mind at all, plus I get that people have a different view on politics, even those who lean in the same direction. Ironically you try to stamp your views on everyone else whilst belittling others. There's literally not one topic on these forums where you don't go looking for confrontation, you are chief moron, and a Man-Child to boot. 

56D674EC-95B6-4468-AF63-509786B5CAB4.jpeg

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He wants at least half of them gone with Brexit. 

Whoa I dont want to derail the thread but I can't let that comment slide.

The founders of the NHS Bevan Attlee Foot and the many many thousand others produced one of the greatest feats in political and social history using resources mainly from this country.  From 1948 to 1973 the Health Service didnt recieve eu help and nor was it asked . It didnt do too bad 

Looking at their political history I'm sure if  Foot, Atlee and Bevan were alive today they'd have a slightly different opinion on the eu than most on this forum.

17 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Thoughta on this @Strontium Dog™?

Why do you keep asking me to comment on the stupid shit you post? You could just try reading the article yourself:

Paul Hunter, an infectious diseases professor at the University of East Anglia, told MailOnline that the cases were far more likely to be “reactivations” — or even just a sign of current testing being flawed.

“Personally, I think the most likely explanation is that the clearance samples were false negative,” Hunter told the site.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I have different views from you and I’m not afraid to say so.  Some of the out-leftying on here needs countering.  It’s my duty. 

Your insults are kindergarten level. Your duty to counter left leaning people and their views? Irony alert. 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Why do you keep asking me to comment on the stupid shit you post? You could just try reading the article yourself:

Wowowow.... Chill.. I don’t know many (or any) ecologists, so would like your expert opinion on these matters... don’t be shy now.

10 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

It is there job to make people well, including him.

I just find it odd to say the least how anyone within the NHS can support him and his party after the part they played in reducing it to it's knees.

They can't even be supplied with the proper PPE to protect themselves. Their colleagues within the NHS are dying because of it.

Each to their own but if it were one of the persons responsible for making my job a living hell while earning a shitty wage, the last thing I'd be doing is sending them a get well soon card.   

For me their neglect is on a par with corporate manslaughter. If a company neglected staff so thousands were dying, the government would think so too. 

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Wowowow.... Chill.. I don’t know many (or any) ecologists, so would like your expert opinion on these matters... don’t be shy now.

Again with the passive aggressive nonsense. I've never proclaimed myself an expert on infectious diseases, and as I've already pointed out, my degree was much heavier on bacteriology than virology, so it's scarcely relevant here.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Jesus.  Christ. 

Oh no, you've gone for the religious put down. My daughter will have a masters degree in physiology soon. I can hook you up if you want. 600 notes an hour for rich Tories, but she'll throw in a bottle of alcohol free Peroni and let you sit in the Blue sofa.  She'll have her work cut out though, you clearly have major problems. As much as you'd like to carry this on, it's all getting a bit tedious and once again derailing a thread. So have a nice day Mr Confrontational. 

10 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Oh no, you've gone for the religious put down. My daughter will have a masters degree in physiology soon. I can hook you up if you want. 600 notes an hour for rich Tories, but she'll throw in a bottle of alcohol free Peroni and let you sit in the Blue sofa.  She'll have her work cut out though, you clearly have major problems. As much as you'd like to carry this on, it's all getting a bit tedious and once again derailing a thread. So have a nice day Mr Confrontational. 

physiology
/ˌfɪzɪˈɒlədʒi/

noun
  1. the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.
    • the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions.

Guest Pistonbroke
18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:
physiology
/ˌfɪzɪˈɒlədʒi/

noun
  1. the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.
    • the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions.

Of course, text changed it. Read Psychology. The offer still stands Mr confrontational.

Love how you claim things you post are a an attempt at humour whereas you go off on one when others do the same. Consistency kids. Am I doing this right? 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Of course, text changed it. Read Psychology. The offer still stands Mr confrontational.

Love how you claim things you post are a an attempt at humour whereas you go off on one when others do the same. Consistency kids. Am I doing this right? 

Why do you keep trying to get me to Germany to meet your family? It’s fucking weird. Really fucking weird. 

this is good

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Why do you keep trying to get me to Germany to meet your family? It’s fucking weird. Really fucking weird. 

this is good

You see, you have a problem in reading into humour, you're not the perfect person you think you are. Consistency kids. You can have the last word, conversing with a bell end can only fill so many minutes before it becomes tiresome. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

You see, you have a problem in reading into humour, you're not the perfect person you think you are. Consistency kids. You can have the last word, conversing with a bell end can only fill so many minutes before it becomes tiresome. 

Although if she’s fit...

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

It's not about being a "lefty"  , it's about the pure hatred of the  sick ,greedy despicable , vile self-serving right wing cunts who damage people and their lives . Because they can , and because they gain from it. 

It's pointless talking to someone like  you , because you have no conscience . 

You either "get it" or you don't

You don't. 

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

It's not about being a "lefty"  , it's about the pure hatred of the  sick ,greedy despicable , vile self-serving right wing cunts who damage people and their lives . Because they can , and because they gain from it. 

It's pointless talking to someone like  you , because you have no conscience . 

You either "get it" or you don't

You don't. 

Ok. Saved me £600 an hour on strangers blue sofa.