You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s easy to make up you cretin. You’ve either seen his medical records and disagree with the diagnosis or you think that everyone involved, doctors, nurses and the entire government (some who fucking hate Boris) are conspiring to hide him away for someone reason? Fucking mental. 

What the fuck are you on about you tory two bit cunt?

It seems Johnson is not that fucking I'll and is doing a bit of bed blocking sat by a respirator that  he isn't going to use but some other poor cunt needs to save his/her life.   Geddit?

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

You don't need to use the ignore function to ignore someone, like I said, I ignore what I want as others do. You quoted me though, as is the usual case, obviously to have a pop without redress. So stop quoting me in the search of confrontation and I'll just carry on ignoring the other stuff you post. 

I tell you what, I’ll carry on quoting who the fuck I want. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

What the fuck are you on about you tory two bit cunt?

It seems Johnson is not that fucking I'll and is doing a bit of bed blocking sat by a respirator that  he isn't going to use but some other poor cunt needs to save his/her life.   Geddit?

Are you on crack?  He’s in ICU, but doesn’t need a ventilator. You are making everything up. It’s mental - but not unsurprising. 

• Upvote 1

Good to know he seems to be recovering and hope it carries on. If he does fully recover though and doesn't have a change in outlook I really struggle to see what hope there is for him, not just as a PM but as a person.

I'm sure that most of his beliefs are too ingrained, most of the population will still be scum to him and he'll serve the elites however he can which will mean creating suffering, misery and death for parts of the population like before. But at least on this virus, after what he's gone through I really hope he has an improved outlook and makes our response as a country way better than it currently is.

It's strange to post about a Tory PM without calling them all types of shit at the same time, but I think this situation goes way beyond politics and really hope he changes for the better.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you on crack?  He’s in ICU, but doesn’t need a ventilator. You are making everything up. It’s mental - but not unsurprising. 

Mate, there's no reason for someone to be admitted to an ICU if they aren't going to be put on a life-saving device like a ventilator. Understand he's the leader of a nation, but that's absolutely not normal. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Mate, there's no reason for someone to be admitted to an ICU if they aren't going to be put on a life-saving device like a ventilator. Understand he's the leader of a nation, but that's absolutely not normal. 

Have you seen his notes? Is everyone in ICU on a ventilator? Do you know how ill he is? Have you made the same claims about anyone else?  Or, because you don’t like him are you making stuff up? 

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Have you seen his notes? Is everyone in ICU on a ventilator? Do you know how ill he is? Have you made the same claims about anyone else?  Or, because you don’t like him are you making stuff up? 

I don't give a fuck about Boris Johnson. What I do know is that an intensive care unit is for intensive care and we're being told he doesn't need intensive care (a ventilator). With the information we're getting from the news, it's not normal for him to be there. The average person in his position would not be there. That's all I'm saying. 

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I have to say it doesn't sound very intensive if he's sitting up and cracking on with the medical staff.  Is this normal in ICU?  Genuine question as I've never been in one.

It just sounds like "care" without the intensive part.  

If you're in an ICU, you are in critical condition and on the brink of death if you don't get immediate treatment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

If you're in an ICU, you are in critical condition and on the brink of death if you don't get immediate treatment.

Yep. He must be in much worse condition than the updates are saying. He's obviously going to be top priority and get much better care than your average joe but if he's just requiring oxygen and his SATs, blood pressure, heart rate constantly monitored then there's really no need for him to be in there. Unless he's in there on standby for immediate mechanical assistance should he worsen, which is a feasible possibility.

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They are mainly used for severe or life threatening illnesses and injuries where a patient requires constant care and monitoring. To a lesser extent for patients recovering from invasive procedures where the patient is classed as a high risk of complications post OP. 

Much as I hate to defend the Tories, the articles I’ve read have been pretty open about him not actually needing to be in ICU but has been moved there as a precaution in case he deteriorated and did need the equipment at some point. Whether you can justify this use of an ICU bed on the basis that he’s the PM is a different argument.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

If I was a nurse there I'd take a stereo in put it by his bed and blast this song full blast on repeat. 

If this lot had anything to do with it, they'd be singing him fucking lullabies. Almost threw up when I seen this on BBC news this morning.

0_boris.jpg

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/nuneaton-nurses-who-sent-prime-18060247

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

If this lot had anything to do with it, they'd be singing him fucking lullabies. Almost threw up when I seen this on BBC news this morning.

0_boris.jpg

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/nuneaton-nurses-who-sent-prime-18060247

He wants at least half of them gone with Brexit. 

Just now, Stickman said:

Why is he wearing one of his darts tops in the house ? 

I bet he sleeps in them. He is just the kind of cunt to do that. I bet he walks down for his breakfast to "Ive got the power" and makes his wife talk to him in a really deep voice. 

• Upvote 1