You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

35 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fuck what Downing Street wants. Inject that piggy.

"Your NHS isn't good enough, let us save him so you can help try and justify selling of the NHS because it was American healthcare that saved the PM" 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Does somebody want to tell these people a rather important fact about Bono and Bob Geldof?... 

FB_IMG_1586262778541.jpg

I don't mind Bono too much but can't stand Geldof. They are both rich bastards too but nobody can deny the help they have given for years. 

That Live Aid behind the scenes documentary is brilliant and made me hate Geldof a lot less. 

I think we’re getting this all wrong. 

The Illuminati are distributing mind control drugs. 

How?

They need a substance as a carrier, that can be absorbed directly into the skin, and repeated applications. 

The mind control drug is in the sanitizer!  We are all putting liberal amounts directly onto our skin every day. 

Supplies have run out so they can make sure the new drug infused stocks are all that is available. 

Wibble. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't mind Bono too much but can't stand Geldof. They are both rich bastards too but nobody can deny the help they have given for years. 

That Live Aid behind the scenes documentary is brilliant and made me hate Geldof a lot less. 

They are a pair of gobshites

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/07/tax-bono-harming-world-poorest-glastonbury-avoidance-paradise-papers

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/bob-geldof-s-private-equity-firm-sets-up-office-in-tax-friendly-mauritius-1.3966464

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

The figures being released daily are being massively under-reported by almost half for hospital deaths.

Overall the total deaths (hospital and community deaths) are up to 78% more than the daily figures.

See below:

GVO4L2V.png

I find these graphs and charts very confusing, Government is giving one number, NHS number is higher, ONS number is lower then higher, dates don't match... France recently included out of hospital (care home) numbers, it was 25% to 30% of the previous total as far as I recall, Belgium added 250 today which is about 15%. 70% seems high (if that is what the numbers are suggesting), presumably, if you are in a serious condition, someone will phone the hospital for you, not wait for you to die at home, at least not in such high numbers. 

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Is it ? Why? Buses are still running and if it's a skeleton service the unfortunate little blighters will have to walk or cycle.

In fact, why not go the whole hog? The kids can drive the buses themselves. Protect the teachers? Why do they need teachers? They only learn from books anyway. The fuckers can teach themselves. Food? Most of them know how to use a microwave. Discipline? Forget it. Let them kick the shit of each other and who is left standing is the best. Marking? They can do that themselves. They've got the books.

Makes you wonder why schools are needed in the first place, doesn't it?

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

In fact, why not go the whole hog? The kids can drive the buses themselves. Protect the teachers? Why do they need teachers? They only learn from books anyway. The fuckers can teach themselves. Food? Most of them know how to use a microwave. Discipline? Forget it. Let them kick the shit of each other and who is left standing is the best. Marking? They can do that themselves. They've got the books.

Makes you wonder why schools are needed in the first place, doesn't it?

Lets not forget to arm the children. 

• Upvote 1

I wasn't pretending to be some type of health guru on the last page when going on about sugar, have just had two boxes of this :

zMi2S1W.jpg

I don't eat it regularly but still nice to have now and then. And if there's none of that I usually just eat some other gunk instead that I can find (nutella on pancakes was a recent thing). The main thing I try to avoid is doing it too often.