You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

All this "he's conscious and, yesterday, he was still having cabinet papers delivered to him" looks like one of two things. 

It could be avoiding releasing the truth, that he's in quite a bad way. Even worse than is being made out. 

Or, it could be the typical Johnson bravado. Like the don't shake hands but I shook everybody's hands stuff. There's every chance that he's been told to rest up (as you'd expect most coronavirus patients who'd been admitted to hospital are told) but has just cracked on as before, Bulldog spirit and all that. 

I think it's the former. As do several of the medical folks being interviewed on Sky, who are saying that the government aren't being straight with us. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

All this "he's conscious and, yesterday, he was still having cabinet papers delivered to him" looks like one of two things. 

It could be avoiding releasing the truth, that he's in quite a bad way. Even worse than is being made out. 

Or, it could be the typical Johnson bravado. Like the don't shake hands but I shook everybody's hands stuff. There's every chance that he's been told to rest up (as you'd expect most coronavirus patients who'd been admitted to hospital are told) but has just cracked on as before, Bulldog spirit and all that. 

I think it's the former. As do several of the medical folks being interviewed on Sky, who are saying that the government aren't being straight with us. 

The way it is sounding looks like he's brown bread.

Did anyone have him in the DeathPool?

Guest Pistonbroke

I bet Laura Cuntsberg is shitting herself. 

Seriously though, the man is a Tory prick who has many faults, still hope he pulls through, like I do for anyone who is suffering due to this virus. It's not just about the man himself, but he has family and friends who love him. If he survives then maybe it will give him a different outlook on life, especially the NHS who are battling to save his life, despite the fact he and his ilk clapped when they blocked a pay rise for them. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I bet Laura Cuntsberg is shitting herself. 

Seriously though, the man is a Tory prick who has many faults, still hope he pulls through, like I do for anyone who is suffering due to this virus. It's not just about the man himself, but he has family and friends who love him. If he survives then maybe it will give him a different outlook on life, especially the NHS who are battling to save his life, despite the fact he and his ilk clapped when they blocked a pay rise for them. 

Exactly like his five, six, four, children.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Ha no he is sat down but looking towards the camera as if he is bladdered 

He probably is. He’s got a difficult relationship with alcohol, zero will power, no focus and has been locked down with few distractions for over a week. He’s probably been ploughing his way through the drinks cabinet

Don't have any time for Boris for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't wish death on anybody. It's even worse that his fiance is pregnant and he might not pull through this. He is paying a horrible price for his bravado.

Hope he makes it through, just like everyone else around the world who are in a similar state.

Just now, JohnnyH said:

As big a prick as he is, I hope he pulls through. If for anything so he has to answer for the mess he’s made of this, and then he can answer for Brexit. 

*If* he does pull through then that will be span as how 'we' can overcome it.

Either way, us normal folk  won't see any benefit.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

Exactly like his five, six, four, children.

It doesn't matter what your station is in life and how much of a cunt you are, it is those who are left behind who have to go through the grieving and all the stress. Plenty of people will be affected by this Virus, from all walks of life. I won't mourn if a cunt dies, but I'd rather nobody died, for the reasons I've stated. 

If he really is in a bad way then I'm guessing a lot of people who were around him over the last few weeks will also be very worried. He doesn't come over as the kind of bloke to follow the safety advice, advice that could have avoided this.