You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I wouldn't give a shit if he popped his clogs, but his death would give the Tories a load of sympathy.

He'd be made a martyr and the gullible British public would swallow it hook line and sinker. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

He'd be made a martyr and the gullible British public would swallow it hook line and sinker. 

Sadly true.  Many, many good people have been taken by this virus who could have been saved if that incompetent cunt had bothered to get his finger out.  I, for one, will not morn his passing if he does croak it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

He's overweight, male and presumably smokes or did smoke. He probably is up against it now.

Didn't realise he is 55. He's no spring chicken either. That said, even before he was PM, he was always either going for a run/bike ride a day. Probably doesn't do that now.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It might not be the right time to discuss such things, but if he does cark it, what happens with the governing of the country? 

Does Raab become PM or is it time to acknowledge that the country is in fucked up times and that a government of national unity is needed? 

Presume it would be a Tory leadership election with Raab as fill in. Might be a long period of fill in

4 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Didn't realise he is 55. He's no spring chicken either. That said, even before he was PM, he was always either going for a run/bike ride a day. Probably doesn't do that now.

I’m 55 thanks!! 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It might not be the right time to discuss such things, but if he does cark it, what happens with the governing of the country? 

Does Raab become PM or is it time to acknowledge that the country is in fucked up times and that a government of national unity is needed? 

That's the way it always should be, a Government of National unity. 

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Raab until the Tories can manage to get a new leadership contest underway. How long that would be under the current circumstances is any ones guess?

What would be interesting to see is how long potential Tory runners would hold off manoeuvring or throwing their hats in the ring? I'm assuming they've started already?

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

No wonder Priti Patel is nowhere to be seen.

Imagine that cunt in charge.  Fucking hell.

She will have been sat in-front of her television with a bottle of vodka and a box of black magic laughing maniacally at every death reported the evil cunt 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Possibly although there’ll be no state funeral or even much of a funeral to speak of. No opportunity for masses of flowers outside Downing Street and therefore no big focus for shows of public grief. I suspect that people will get over it quick without the opportunity to show grief in public

Personally I don’t particularly want him to die but I also won’t be changing my Facebook picture in tribute to him

Just now, clangers said:

Raab until the Tories can manage to get a new leadership contest underway. How long that would be under the current circumstances is any ones guess?

What would be interesting to see is how long potential Tory runners would hold off manoeuvring or throwing their hate in the ring? I'm assuming they've started already?

Gove will be 3 bags in right now

giphy.gif

Just now, PestiRed said:

Possibly although there’ll be no state funeral or even much of a funeral to speak of. No opportunity for masses of flowers outside Downing Street and therefore no big focus for shows of public grief. I suspect that people will get over it quick without the opportunity to show grief in public

Personally I don’t particularly want him to die but I also won’t be changing my Facebook picture in tribute to him

That'll be a good indicator for who to bin off your friends list for those of them that do.

• Upvote 1