You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Strange how the PM, Hancock and Whitty have all come down with the virus and all gone into self isolation. Wouldn't it be some coincidence if the we get the number of fatalities Italy and Spain are seeing and they're not around to answer questions.

I will predict all of them along with Charles will only have the mild version of the disease. This will allow them to disappear for a couple of weeks when the real carnage takes over and emerge thereafter as our Churchillian saviours. No conspiracy theory to see here please move on.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I'm not sure it's not some kind of We are all in it together spin engineered by Dominic. 

I take it you saw the pictures of him furtively leaving no 10 today when there was a positively tested individual in that household. Either dodging the 14 day isolation they have imposed on the rest of the law abiding citizens in same situation or putting finishing touches to your theory above. 

15 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

I will predict all of them along with Charles will only have the mild version of the disease. This will allow them to disappear for a couple of weeks when the real carnage takes over and emerge thereafter as our Churchillian saviours. No conspiracy theory to see here please move on.

The "half-a-corona virus"?

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Okay. My wife is a doctor and she’s currently working the emergency department here in Australia. I’ll ask her opinion on the clapping when she gets home from her night shift.

She’s loving it here so far though; instantly doubled her salary, working better hours. I, on the other hand, am already plotting our way back to London; probably the best city in the world, I’ve concluded.

Sick brag. 

30 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Okay. My wife is a doctor and she’s currently working the emergency department here in Australia. I’ll ask her opinion on the clapping when she gets home from her night shift.

She’s loving it here so far though; instantly doubled her salary, working better hours. I, on the other hand, am already plotting our way back to London; probably the best city in the world, I’ve concluded.

You will probably be able to buy soon.