You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I've got one. I had to remove some shit I though might've been asbestos last year, so I bought a fancy dan one with the two huge filters on the sides. 

Makes me feel like Bane.

Do you wear it when you go out? Maximum props if you do. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Only if the chippy is open. They’ve all closed by ours.

Its open and ive rung through an order. They are only letting one person in at a time and it has to be contactless payments. If i get stopped by the police and banged up I shall remember it was you that said it was ok.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I mean that's one way of looking at it, yeah. If you're fucking stupid. 

Absolutely. As soon as the social distancing measures are relaxed, I will make an appointment to check if I am fucking stupid, can I in fact use my brain and to determine the exact location of my head in relation to my ass, as per your kind suggestions.  

To reciprocate your friendly advice, I would suggest looking up terms "exponentially" and "exponential growth" before using them in a sentence.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Its open and ive rung through an order. They are only letting one person in at a time and it has to be contactless payments. If i get stopped by the police and banged up I shall remember it was you that said it was ok.

I class fish and chips as a food necessity.

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Absolutely. As soon as the social distancing measures are relaxed, I will make an appointment to check if I am fucking stupid, can I in fact use my brain and to determine the exact location of my head in relation to my ass, as per your kind suggestions.  

To reciprocate your friendly advice, I would suggest looking up terms "exponentially" and "exponential growth" before using them in a sentence.  

You are in serious denial if you think there isn't exponential growth when it comes to this virus.  All of the graphs prove that there is as far as the likes of Italy, Spain, USA, UK and many other countries are concerned. The numbers speak for themselves.  Just be honest with yourself, SasaS.  This virus isn't going away, it's doubling every few days (give or take the odd day).  

Seriously, you need to wake up. You are adjusting slowly vis a vis what is happening in reality.  

Oh and get a mask. 

A question, retired health care professionals that are coming out of retirement in the UK to help the NHS now, are they going to be used elsewhere, so more younger and presumably healthier doctors and nurses can be transferred to working with Corona patients, or do they just plan to push them to the Corona frontline? With 6,500 health care workers infected in Italy to date and over 40 doctors already dead.