You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

They could say nothing. 

Nothing? Whatever you think of him and whatever you think of the reaction to the epidemic, he is the PM during a national crisis and the normal thing to do is to wish him well and ad some praise and words of support. It's not for him, it's for the morale of the nation. It's what you do. 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

How long did they take to go mate?

I've have a bad chest which isn't exactly painful I can just feel something not right and a shortness of breath.  I first noticed the chest on the 16th though my throat felt strange on the 13th.  Doctor confrimed over the phone yesterday my symtoms are likely a mild case and are exactly as She has currently.  She prescribed antibiotics which she even said won't do anything and was told to take Paracetimol which is hard work as every cunt had snapped them up last time I went out.

Other symptoms:

Nose near totally blocked at times especially at night so I end up trying to catch a breath through my mouth which isn't a good feeling as it comes on suddenly.

Cough which is not regular.  I maybe cough once every 30mins.

A lot of White phlem.

The problem with this is all the above symptoms are also Pnumonia and Chest infection and without an actaul test it's just guess work.

2 hours ago, M_B said:

Have you had a temperature?

My lungs felt like I'd been smoking 60 a day and they still feel like 20 a day, but it's getting better.

This is exactly how I feel.  Feels like my lungs are full of smoke.

Temperature has been normal throughout.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Nothing? Whatever you think of him and whatever you think of the reaction to the epidemic, he is the PM during a national crisis and the normal thing to do is to wish him well and ad some praise and words of support. It's not for him, it's for the morale of the nation. It's what you do. 

He's a jolly good fellow and I wish him a speedy demise... I mean recovery. Recovery.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Fuck me , what a privileged load of utter shite . 

As has been said before he has fucked up , unfortunately it seems . 

Boris got his homework questions way in advance , was given the answers and chose the wrong ones . he's a fucking clown and good honest people are now fighting for their lives or fighting for others because of him.

My soon-to-be-stepdaughter has it.  I called 999 a couple of nights ago as she could not breathe, couldn't stand or even sit up.  2 hours later, no ambulance, her breathing normalised, so I cancelled the ambulance.  Following day, she was again struggling to breathe, so got a phone appointment with her GP who immediately phoned for paramedics.  I carried her downstairs to the porch (the paramedics won't come into the house) where they confirmed she has coronavirus; she was examined for blood/oxygen levels as well as all the usual stuff.  She's slightly asthmatic, so she's been prescribed steroids to minimise pneumonia symptoms as well as all the other stuff.  

Her mum and I both feeling fine, but I'm in the at risk group as I'm over 120 with mild asthma.  If I'm going to get it, I've already got it.  

• Upvote 14

7 minutes ago, J-V said:

I've have a bad chest which isn't exactly painful I can just feel something not right and a shortness of breath.  I first noticed the chest on the 16th though my throat felt strange on the 13th.  Doctor confrimed over the phone my symtoms are likly a mild case and are exactly as She has urrently.  She prescribed antibiotics which she even said won't do anything and was told to take Paracetimol which is hard work as every cunt had snapped them up last time I went out.

Other symptoms:

Nose near totally blocked at times especially at night so I end up trying to catch a breath through my mouth which isn't a good feeling as it comes on suddenly.

Cough which is not regular.  I maybe cough once every 30mins.

A lot of White phlem.

The problem with this is all the above symptoms are also Pnumonia and Chest infection and without an actaul test it's just guess work.

you've got a bit of hay fever you massive wimp.

Edit:  If you die now I'm going to look an even bigger cunt than usual, so please don't. 

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

My soon-to-be-stepdaughter has it.  I called 999 a couple of nights ago as she could not breathe, couldn't stand or even sit up.  2 hours later, no ambulance, her breathing normalised, so I cancelled the ambulance.  Following day, she was again struggling to breathe, so got a phone appointment with her GP who immediately phoned for paramedics.  I carried her downstairs to the porch (the paramedics won't come into the house) where they confirmed she has coronavirus; she was examined for blood/oxygen levels as well as all the usual stuff.  She's slightly asthmatic, so she's been prescribed steroids to minimise pneumonia symptoms as well as all the other stuff.  

Her mum and I both feeling fine, but I'm in the at risk group as I'm over 120 with mild asthma.  If I'm going to get it, I've already got it.  

Shit. Hope she makes a full recovery.

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Fingers crossed for a full recovery for all of you.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, stringvest said:

you've got a bit of hay fever you massive wimp.

Edit:  If you die now I'm going to look an even bigger cunt than usual, so please don't. 

I don't suffer from hay fever and I'll take the Doctors diagnosis over some ancient dickhead on here.

16 minutes ago, elvis said:

Fuck me , what a privileged load of utter shite . 

As has been said before he has fucked up , unfortunately it seems . 

Boris got his homework questions way in advance , was given the answers and chose the wrong ones . he's a fucking clown and good honest people are now fighting for their lives or fighting for others because of him.

Well, if you are a politician, you will most likely not say that publicly, not today.