You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

28 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Looks like the data aupports SD’s claim that seasonal flu is more dangerous than covid-19 for everyone not named Stringvest.

Quoting Ann Coulter? Seriously?

Let's get Katie Hopkins' opinion while we're at it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just aRdja's latest fantasy about what I believe.

It's only because you got a better Happy Meal toy car. Allegedly.

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The obvious course of action is to do whatever is necessary to minimise the effects of Covid - 19, then once you know the constraints you can work out the best plan of action for the economy.

As my dads relations in Blackburn used to say, there's no pockets in a shroud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Looks like the data aupports SD’s claim that seasonal flu is more dangerous than covid-19 for everyone not named Stringvest.

Not just people named @stringvest but also @KMD7 or @kidney or @Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

it’s not just old bastards at risk, but also sick bastards, which really should include most of the GF.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

The obvious course of action is to do whatever is necessary to minimise the effects of Covid - 19, then once you know the constraints you can work out the best plan of action for the economy.

As my dads relations in Blackburn used to say, there's no pockets in a shroud.

There fucking is, that’s where Jesus kept the nails.

18 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Mook and The Giant Arse

Interesting - you consider mooks arse to be absolutely huge, where my line of reckoning was it was always more of a SportBilly Bag / tardis affair.

ill deign to your greater knowledge on the subject as he always seems to be having a rummage up there for something or other and then posting it on twitter for your perusal (at least that’s what I always take the NP to stand for). 

or you could have Mook and his tardis arse having a stand off against a massive figurative arse, someone like Dominic Cummings, who is defeated by mook stashing 5000 ventilators in his hole, to help save the elderly pensioners of Scotland when Cummings wants to off them all to buy up cheap b&bs for the Edinburgh festival.

hmmm

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Interesting - you consider mooks arse to be absolutely huge, where my line of reckoning was it was always more of a SportBilly Bag / tardis affair.

ill deign to your greater knowledge on the subject as he always seems to be having a rummage up there for something or other and then posting it on twitter for your perusal (at least that’s what I always take the NP to stand for). 

or you could have Mook and his tardis arse having a stand off against a massive figurative arse, someone like Dominic Cummings, who is defeated by mook stashing 5000 ventilators in his hole, to help save the elderly pensioners of Scotland when Cummings wants to off them all to buy up cheap b&bs for the Edinburgh festival.

hmmm

But why is everything that he pulls out covered in a viscous white substance?

1 hour ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

hmmm

I’ll have to have a think about that.

But right now I’m listening to Midnight Oil half smashed on Irish red ale. 

Tin legs and tin mines 

• Like 1