You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

Who's the goofy, paedo-looking cunt there in the back with the glasses?

Bill Barr, the Attorney General.

Creepy twat in line for my Deadpool squad.

A reasonable person might want to know why there are more lawyers than actual medical professionals at a briefing on a public health crisis.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

More video of Indian police enforcing social distancing.

India's police force trainer is probably some angry old guy that used to live in the UK and who's still upset that caning is no longer carried out at our schools. Once he's done at work he just sits back and relaxes to videos like this on social media with a smile on his face.

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

My local fruit and veg shop is shutting today apparently. They can't get any new stock from the fruit and veg market. All this talk the supply chain is fine does not appear to be true. 

Looks like the Broadway shop I went to has all of yours...

Yes. At the moment. It’s not a chicken BBQ shop anymore but it’s more of a hot and cold food deli. Do top notch bacon and  sausage on toast, but spoke to the girls in there this morning and they are closing Saturday due to staff isolating. I checked and they qualify for the 80% wages. Sad, as you always see older customers relying on them for stuff like eggs, bread and meat.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm going to lose my mind if this isolation lasts more than a week.

Register for Disney+ for £60 for the year, which allows for 4 profiles to be set up.

Get 3 other likeminded/trustworthy folk to chip in £15 quid each.

Set up the 4 profiles.

Sit back and enjoy!

28 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You can still go out for any of the reasons stated as long as you're maintaining distance from others.

I went out for a bike ride to get some sun and fresh air for an hour.

Going for a walk with the missus later as she's not a 'gymer'.

Not a copper in sight. Not likely to be given they've cut most of the fuckers.

If you get stopped, how can the police prove that you're not doing one of the things stated?

47 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Is the Chicken Barbecue shop still open in Broadway ? used to love that shop when I lived in West Derby.

They’ve got one in Prescot that’s been there for years. I know the woman who has worked there since I was a kid. Best sausage and bacon butties ever. I’ve seen the one in broadway but not been in yet as I only go past. Can’t stand going down them broadway shops. 

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've done two weeks now. It's been extended here until at least June 1st already. 

At least we have access to all the films, telly, music, games and books. 

Going to be a cheap spring.