You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, skaro said:

Pistonbroke tells me he's tested negative for COVID... and feeling much better.

Quite a bit else still going on with his Oxygen saturation, thorax and bronchi etc - they can't do further tests at the moment for fear of infecting operating rooms.

They're supposedly sending him home this evening - to clear beds for the COVID situation - and will get him back in for MRIs, Bronchoscopy etc when they can.

At least testing negative is something, even if he has a way to go.

10 minutes ago, skaro said:

Quite a bit else still going on with his Oxygen saturation, thorax and bronchi etc - they can't do further tests at the moment for fear of infecting operating rooms.

They're supposedly sending him home this evening - to clear beds for the COVID situation - and will get him back in for MRIs, Bronchoscopy etc when they can.

Good news. 

28 minutes ago, skaro said:

Not a canine culinary myself, but basting a dog in oil - alive and presumably unskinned - is more than likely a fake video... an unfunny joke.

Have you seen the video? It's all over Twitter. Search for China dog eating. I'd welcome your informed opinion. 

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Speaking of cunts, Mike Ashley has announced that Sports Direct is an essential service and he intends to keep his stores open!

Fucking Sports Direct!

I'll say one thing for his stores, theres always plenty of room in the aisles for social distancing

6 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Speaking of cunts, Mike Ashley has announced that Sports Direct is an essential service and he intends to keep his stores open!

Fucking Sports Direct!

Not a chance he'll be allowed to do this. Unless he threatens to knock over a full Sports Direct mug. The country won't cope with fresh national floods on top of coronavirus. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, davelfc said:

The coronavirus pandemic is accelerating, the World Health Organizations says. It took 67 days from the first reported case to reach 100K cases, 11 days for the second 100K, and just four days for the third 100K 

and it took those useless cunts until China had it under control and Italy was fucked before they called it a Pandemic.

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Have you seen the video? It's all over Twitter. Search for China dog eating. I'd welcome your informed opinion. 

I specifically suggested that my opinion on eating dogs was not informed.  I don't have a degree, for instance.

35 minutes ago, skaro said:

The lengths he's going to just to get out of the Berlin showdown.

52 minutes ago, skaro said:

EDIT.  (latest)  He's not out of hospital til tomorrow... and will need a second COVID test, to be sure - he presumes because of others on the ward who did test positive.  

He can't log on to TLW at hospital, which is why I'm proxying.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, skaro said:

I'm not au fait with this "Berlin showdown" you speak of??

It all started when someone questioned the average age of an Italian medium. Someone called someone else’s maa mystic meg and it kinda escalated from there.