You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Someone just sent me a video of a Chinese fella basting a live dog in a pan of oil, its barking while getting basted, can't see how it's faked but it's harrowing nevertheless, I wished I hadn't seen it to be honest. 

I saw that too, considered posting it but wasn't 100% sure it was real, plus someone is bound to call you racist, even though that sort of shit is literally the reason people are dying in our country right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I saw that too, considered posting it but wasn't 100% sure it was real, plus someone is bound to call you racist, even though that sort of shit is literally the reason people are dying in our country right now.

Agreed, it goes on I'm afraid. I don't know to post so just as well. Not sure if that is the cause but it might go some way towards it, I posted the other day about the disgusting eating habits of some in the Far East, someone replied its more to do with the hygiene practices well lack of it, there's some things you just don't need to eat full stop, unless you find yourself in Stalingrad or some other Dystopia, even then you would think of having some degree of humanity if you had to. 

It’s all a bit weak as piss from Johnson. He needed to put it in terms the dickheads would understand.

”We’ve asked you not to panic buy at supermarkets, and we tried not to treat you like cunts, and yet you went and behaved like cunts. So now we’re enacting emergency legislation and we’re going to treat you like cunts...”

”We’ve asked you to stay indoors and not congregate in groups, and we tried not to treat you like cunts, and yet you went and behaved like cunts. So now we’re enacting emergency legislation and we’re going to treat you like cunts...”

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've been wondering whether there will be any repercussions for China after this, not that I'm advocating it because I'm fucking clueless but you have to wonder with the likes of Trump kicking about. It's not exactly beyond the realms of fantasy that this mess could be the start of World War Three.

Night night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I've been wondering whether there will be any repercussions for China after this, not that I'm advocating it because I'm fucking clueless but you have to wonder with the likes of Trump kicking about. It's not exactly beyond the realms of fantasy that this mess could be the start of World War Three.

Night night.

The Battle of Bat Soup.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If anyone posts this dog clip on here I hope you get banned then shot. Sick for watching it, even sicker for sharing or contemplating sharing it. 

Fuck me humans are horrible. 

Here you go...

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Mook said:

Night night.

There's a nice thought to fall into the arms of Morpheus to, sweet dreams. 

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

Night night.

Wow, that's far out there! People really think countries might go to war once they conquer this virus because some country was the first place it appeared?