You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, moof said:

Unless we put people in protective bubbles how do you propose we ensure they remain two meters apart? 

Well yeah, but people still have to go the shops etc so it’s undoable anyway, if everybody is careful then the infection can be slowed but it’s not going away.

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Well yeah, but people still have to go the shops etc so it’s undoable anyway, if everybody is careful then the infection can be slowed but it’s not going away.

It’s easy.

People who went to Eaton or Harrow can shop on Monday’s through Saturday, anybody who went to another school can shop on a Sunday, which will still, I’m afraid, be subject to our archaic Sunday trading laws. 

It’s a fair system and one that will get brexit done. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They're going to completely shut the country down with force soon as dickheads are still going the beach and on jolly's thinking this is all a big holiday. 

Of course they are and this was always the intention.  Delay a lockdown as long as possible.  When they got rumbled with the ‘herd immunity’ the other week all they did was change tact to reach the exact same goal.

18 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I agree, expecting people to sit in the house for three months simply isn’t going to happen.

It's only been a couple of days. People have decided they need to go hiking and biking and off to the market. Can't they just sit in the house for a few days? What is people's problem with staying home for a bit? 

22 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I agree, expecting people to sit in the house for three months simply isn’t going to happen.

You can leave your house and walk around your neighborhood. There's little chance you'd catch the virus doing that. The problem is all these morons still going to public places with loads of people there. 

30 minutes ago, A Red said:

So a grant it is then

I wish people would stop making unsubstantiated claims. Its a bit like whoever the fool was who said they were going to pile bodies in the conwy tunnell. What makes people say this shit when there is no way to prove it?

Well that fool has been pretty enlightening  on the whole in my opinion . 

And who are you to say it won't happen and isn't in the plans ?

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Well that fool has been pretty enlightening  on the whole in my opinion . 

And who are you to say it won't happen and isn't in the plans ?

I cant say it wont happen or in the plans, of course I cant. I can say posting it will with absolutely no evidence is stupid and to be honest a bit fucking weird. Whats the mindset? What is he trying to do?

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

I cant say it wont happen or in the plans, of course I cant. I can say posting it will with absolutely no evidence is stupid and to be honest a bit fucking weird. Whats the mindset? What is he trying to do?

For good examples of this kind of lunacy/lies then have a look at the Rachel Rileys twitter, the Corbyn thread or an everton fans forum. 

9 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Germany showing how it's done.

All non-essential shops shut down.

Meetings of more than two people banned, with fines of €25,000 for those breaking the rules and not keeping a 2 meter distance between people.

Rules in place until April 19th.

But, does she ruffle her hair and break into impromptu Latin? 

3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Germany showing how it's done.

All non-essential shops shut down.

Meetings of more than two people banned, with fines of €25,000 for those breaking the rules and not keeping a 2 meter distance between people.

Rules in place until April 19th.

How is the average person going to afford 25,000 euros, it’s all unworkable.

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I'd give anything to stay inside for a few weeks but unfortunately I've gotta risk going amongst these fuckwits as we deliver vital stock to pharmacies .

You can go onto the Coronasaints thread too then 

• Like 1