You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

54 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Go once a week. Shop like a normal human.

Here we are a poorer country, there are more infections, more deaths, and we're in lockdown. Yet, I haven't had any problems buying food, bog roll, etc. I could get a delivery for tomorrow as well if need be.

What the fuck is going on in the UK?

A large number of hysterical, quivering fannies

Everyone’s probably already seen this, but have been informed this letter being sent to the million or so of us judged most at-risk is going to suggest in “the strongest possible terms” not going outside at all for 12 weeks minimum, and confirm that our shopping and medicine will be being delivered by the army. A nod to where it’s heading for others in another couple of weeks/month or so.

17 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If this is true this bastard needs turfing out of government, regardless of how many idiots think he should stay.

He needs a rope tied round his neck and strung up on a lamp post. Public lynching, his whole family mocked and abused, the fucking lot. Evil bastard.

• Like 1

Just now, Carradona said:

He needs a rope tied round his neck and strung up on a lamp post. Public lynching, his whole family mocked and abused, the fucking lot. Evil bastard.

He'll probably just get to deny it because there's no absolute proof. But I get the feeling that this is going to stay with these Tories now for the duration of this parliament. And of course if it's ever proven this is strong enough to bring down the government.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Not sure a solider has ever been deployed to handle a lemon chicken before, but I’m sure training has been given.

"I love the smell of Creme Fraiche in the morning."

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I'm all for people helping out but you'll also get quite a few narcissists that will purely help out to post videos on social media and get a pat on the back.

It's the 20's version of buying a tramp a bag of chips and posting it on Facebook.

4 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Looking at my Tesco grocery delivery which I'm getting later, looks like I'm getting 75% of items I've ordered.

Because of all the restrictions on most items, I did a strategic order on variations of the same product and on longer life items, as well as our usual weekly items.

Me and the missus will have do without eggs and bananas, but more importantly means we don't have to venture to the madness of local supermarkets for a while.

Lets see what happens this week and whether this useless cunt government step in to solve this crisis as people should not be putting their health at risk trying to feed either themselves or their families. It's just so wrong.

Just had this delivered and one of the most surreal experiences.

Tesco delivery drivers have been instructed not to enter buildings. We live in a 2 storey buliding in a flat on 1st floor so driver and crates were outside the communal door and him standing back.

Me and the missus, both with face masks, gloves, me with my Oakley skiing sunglasses and missus with Caterpillar protective glasses (my DIY glasses) grabbing all our shopping out of the crates, putting into our own bags, up the stairs taking everything to our flat and rushing back down again and so on...

We usually have to sign for deliveries, but driver said not even risking that. Understandable given the number of deliveries he's probably got to do today.

We got everything we ordered amazingly despite the above post as account said differently before good were picked. My guess is that they had must have had huge restocks overnight, so fair play to Tesco.

We both washed hands for a good minute thoroughly after everything was packed away.

I got this note from Gordon (Pistonbroke), from his hospital bed in Bielefeld, and he asked me to pass it on to "the lads":

After a rough night I'm feeling a bit better, being on drips with liquid medicine is having an effect.  Had all tests done for corona and have to wait 48 hours or thereabouts for the results.  8 people were taken to the city hospital with the same symptoms, but none of us has a high fever.  So we are all lined up to have a camera shoved down our airways to check on them and lungs. That is planned for today as I'm nil by mouth. I'll let you know more once I get the results from both the camera and the corona test...

IMG-20200322-WA0000.jpg

• Upvote 28

I went to my local Aldi at 6 o'clock last night and it was really quiet. Quite a lot of stock in there. Plenty of fresh fruit and veg, some pasta, milk and eggs. Lots of packaged meats and dairy (bacon, ham, cheese etc), and even some booze left. The only things that were missing really were frozen veg, bread and of course toilet roll.

1 minute ago, Jenson said:

I went to my local Aldi at 6 o'clock last night and it was really quiet. Quite a lot of stock in there. Plenty of fresh fruit and veg, some pasta, milk and eggs. Lots of packaged meats and dairy (bacon, ham, cheese etc), and even some booze left. The only things that were missing really were frozen veg, bread and of course toilet roll.

Yeah Aldi appears to be well stocked apart from hygiene products.

4 minutes ago, skaro said:

I got this note from Gordon (Pistonbroke), from his hospital bed in Bielefeld, and he asked me to pass it on to "the lads":

After a rough night I'm feeling a bit better, being on drips with liquid medicine is having an effect.  Had all tests done for corona and have to wait 48 hours or thereabouts for the results.  8 people were taken to the city hospital with the same symptoms, but none of us has a high fever.  So we are all lined up to have a camera shoved down our airways to check on them and lungs. That is planned for today as I'm nil by mouth. I'll let you know more once I get the results from both the camera and the corona test...

Could you ask him if he still intends to drive up Berlin in a few months?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

LUxjUoG.png

Nice social distancing in this Tesco. Can't see a single face mask.

If this doesn't stop we are completely fucked as the virus is going to fuck us up the ass like you would not believe.

At least they'll be able to wipe they're ass afterwards. Cunts