You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 hours ago, elvis said:

Anyone got any tips for making bread ? I only have a lecky fan oven  due to flinging my bread maker out in disgust just because the paddle kept getting stuck . I have all the flour and yeast and shit , but no clue otherwise 

Plenty of recipes online. Google is your friend.

Most important things are to knead it well and let it rise a couple of times before it goes in the oven. Loved making bread when I was on a cooking course.

6 minutes ago, moof said:

Is hypothermia a symptom of covid?

I think so. They just take a reading of your forehead. 

I have had a cold for most of the fucking year and just can’t shift it. 

Anyway I was sat in Bangkok airport and had a little coughing fit and some grass blew me up, next thing I’m surrounded by the Thai police asking if I’ve got a face mask, all the while sweat is starting to pour off me and they hand me a couple more masks and tell me to put them on. 

Trust me, being surrounded by Thai police is not a nice experience. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ambulance on the way, I'm coughing blood and feel like shit, lips, nose and throat burning like fuck. Pulse 130 average. Wish me luck guys, stay safe. 

Shit, hopefully it's not this and it's something easier to deal with that hit the worst point when you posted. Hope you get better shortly too.

How can this be getting around the world so easily? Is it really human to human or could this be something in the environment? It just seems so weird that no flights around the world and yet it's still moving around like it's nothing at all.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

How can this be getting around the world so easily? Is it really human to human or could this be something in the environment? It just seems so weird that no flights around the world and yet it's still moving around like it's nothing at all.

Yes. Of course it is, how do you think it spread in the first place? 

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Yes. Of course it is, how do you think it spread in the first place? 

But it surely didn't actually START with a human?