You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

51 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Only thing I couldn't get this week was eggs if anyone fancies posting me some. 

If my neighbours weren't such OCD anal fuckwits I would definitely get a couple of chickens or fucking hens whatever

26 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

How can people self-isolate for 12 weeks if they don’t have enough food and other essentials to keep them going for more than a couple of weeks, let alone 3 months. Home delivery slots are like rocking horse shit, with no evidence of availability improving anytime soon. Plenty of people don’t have anyone to rely on to shop for them. Supermarkets are allocating specific times for the elderly and vulnerable to shop, but this requires people to leave their homes, perhaps use public transport and generally be around others. I might have missed it but it would seem that this issue has yet to be addressed by the government.

Down here (West London) Yoo can't even book a delivery all slots are filled to the maximum date 10th April.  Retard cunts are just multi booking slots.

So the list are symptoms are:

1. A dry cough - something I have on/off every week;

2. Restricted breathing - currently have a mild chest infection with slight tightness around the chest;

3. Loss of taste/smell - I have little sense of smell.

Er, how would I know I had it if it was mild. Obviously I won’t need to worry about it if it’s severe as It’ll be bleedin’ obvious.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, A Red said:

I cant quote you stig.

I think the point about trying to stop people coming down to isolate in cornwall in 2nd homes is that the NHS is geared up for the local population of each area. There is only 1 hospital with the ability to deal with corona.

I wasn't being serious A Red. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

So the list are symptoms are:

1. A dry cough - something I have on/off every week;

2. Restricted breathing - currently have a mild chest infection with slight tightness around the chest;

3. Loss of taste/smell - I have little sense of smell.

Er, how would I know I had it if it was mild.

You sound like you should keep yourself indoors lad. 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

How can people self-isolate for 12 weeks if they don’t have enough food and other essentials to keep them going for more than a couple of weeks, let alone 3 months. Home delivery slots are like rocking horse shit, with no evidence of availability improving anytime soon. Plenty of people don’t have anyone to rely on to shop for them. Supermarkets are allocating specific times for the elderly and vulnerable to shop, but this requires people to leave their homes, perhaps use public transport and generally be around others. I might have missed it but it would seem that this issue has yet to be addressed by the government.

We're almost a week ahead of you as far as things go, local Gov't now have security staff in all shops (much like they did when ISIS kicked off big time) who are basically making sure people distance themselves from each other, that shops adhere to the rules about how many people can enter at a time and finally to ensure people don't take the piss with their panic buying. Just did a shop for the mother in law and apart from the obvious delays things seem to working fine. I'm sure that something similar will be implemented in most countries eventually, because if they leave things the way they are people will start panicking even more and the last thing the emergency services need right now is an unnecessary burden. 

Anyone got any tips for making bread ? I only have a lecky fan oven  due to flinging my bread maker out in disgust just because the paddle kept getting stuck . I have all the flour and yeast and shit , but no clue otherwise 

11 minutes ago, J-V said:

Done here (West London) Yoo can't even book a delivery all slots are filled to the maximum date 10th April.  Retard cunts are just multi booking slots.

Yeah, it’s crazy. My wife and I have health issues that put us in the high risk category. However, we don’t have adequate supplies of stuff, have little freezer storage and none of the supermarkets have delivery slots. Consequently, she is still having to go out. I suffer from severe anxiety, meaning my head is wrecked. I’m shitting my pants at the mere thought of her stepping out the door. 

2 hours ago, J-V said:

Having the shits is one of the symptoms.

Is it ? Since when ?

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

Conceivably, many of them could end up in ICU. Not only will they have cleared supermarket shelves they'll also take up the limited beds in hospital. Cunts.

What are they supposed to do ? Stay at home and starve ?

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, it’s crazy. My wife and I have health issues that put us in the high risk category. However, we don’t have adequate supplies of stuff, have little freezer storage and none of the supermarkets have delivery slots. Consequently, she is still having to go out. I suffer from severe anxiety, meaning my head is wrecked. I’m shitting my pants at the mere thought of her stepping out the door. 

Anyone off here live near you? 

3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Just checked my Tesco account:

eQmSmPr.png

No slots whatsoever. Never seen no slots not available at all.

I don't know if this is in relation to the meetings today or it's just cunts booking up slots.

100% cunts booking slots.  My mate tried late last week as they had ran out of food.  In the end they just drove down to Asda luckily before every other cunt went into mass panic mode.

11 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What is it you need, Tony, and where are you?

I'm quite happy to eat whatever I can find, there's plenty of fresh produce available but it still means I'm having to go out to the shops every few days to get more stuff which is prefer not to do, the problem is that the old and vulnerable are having to do the same. The stockpiling cunts need a good dose of bad karma 

• Upvote 1

The missus had decided all fresh food and perishables were going to be donated to a local foodbank and all the alcohol that was left over at the health club was going to be fairly even split between all the staff.

She's gone in work today to do a massive deep clean to find 7 or 8 staff stayed and had a lockin last night, got pissed up, stole food and had a food fight with what was left.

She's fucking fuming.