You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve no doubt you have, that’s why you’re all over the place, contradicting yourself, making mad claims and generally being a fool.  You’re 56 year old man and playing to a crowd.  You actually suggested bringing your family to a fight with a stranger.  If they are encouraging that by PM they don’t have your best interests at heart. 

I'm 55. plus using throw away comments to make a point....Christ. Fuck it, I promised to ignore you. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant stand either. Bit cardboardy. 

Nah, great for dunking, taste great with a bit of butter and cheese. Versatility in a packet mate. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm 55. plus using throw away comments to make a point....Christ. Fuck it, I promised to ignore you. 

That’s not what happened. You actually said to take it seriously.  It’s there for everyone to see. 

put the booze away and put me on ignore. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s not what happened. You actually said to take it seriously.  It’s there for everyone to see. 

put the booze away and put me on ignore. 

I can ignore you without putting you on ignore. No booze today, I've slipped right back into the tee total regime. I'm serious about sorting you out though, but it isn't going to happen so a waste of time taking it further. Have fun sniping at folk to fulfil your lust for confrontation. it's there for everyone to see........... 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

I miss Quincy, he would have sorted this in 44 minutes after several arguments with Asten about budgets. 

Dr House would be a better option imo. Is that still going? I enjoyed it back in the day. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I can ignore you without putting you on ignore. No booze today, I've slipped right back into the tee total regime. I'm serious about sorting you out though, but it isn't going to happen so a waste of time taking it further. Have fun sniping at folk to fulfil your lust for confrontation. it's there for everyone to see........... 

so you are a violent man then? Or aren’t you? You’ve had about 5 incarnations today? 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Dr House would be a better option imo. Is that still going? I enjoyed it back in the day. 

House was fucking shit, doesn't hold a candle to angry Quincy and his wig. But yeah even he would have sorted it out the that same old same old formulaic way. 

Guest Pistonbroke

France have shut restaurants/bars/cinemas and shops. Although shops for necessities will be open certain hours. meanwhile the arrogant English Gov't will just keep the selfish bastards happy by taking it all on the chin. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

House was fucking shit, doesn't hold a candle to angry Quincy and his wig. But yeah even he would have sorted it out the that same old same old formulaic way. 

House was great mate, although if we want to go old school 'Dr on the go' beats all.