You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Oh look, let's bring Dave into it, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about you causing another spat on his forum. I'm fine with you thinking i'm mad, it will make your beating easier to take, but we all know you won't meet up you massive Tory pussy, now for one last time, fuck off. 

You mentioned weak moderation! You sure you aren’t drunk? 

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, SasaS said:

This may turn out to be Johnson's Galipoli.

I wouldn't give him credit for knowing it means 'Beautiful City.' 

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced Saturday that France will close all nonessential stores in order to stop the rapid spread of the coronavirus in Europe.

The order applies to restaurants, cafes, movie theaters and nightclubs, Philippe said in a press conference. Grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations will remain open to the public.  

There are at least 3,667 confirmed cases of coronavirus in France, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/14/france-to-close-nonessential-stores-including-restaurants-and-cafes-due-to-coronavirus.html

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Philtrum said:

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced Saturday that France will close all nonessential stores in order to stop the rapid spread of the coronavirus in Europe.

The order applies to restaurants, cafes, movie theaters and nightclubs, Philippe said in a press conference. Grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations will remain open to the public.  

There are at least 3,667 confirmed cases of coronavirus in France, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/14/france-to-close-nonessential-stores-including-restaurants-and-cafes-due-to-coronavirus.html

Central Europe is entering still stand mate. Just have to hope that as few as possible are infected, as this will only spread things further and endanger those in the higher risk categories. It's like a ghost town in my city, and it's a 350.000 population excluding outside areas until the next city/large town. 

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Does our resident Coronavirus ITK, @Spy Bee, have any new goss?

Anybody over the age of 80 who contracts the virus and is symptomatic will be placed on the pathway. Also the emergency legislation allows patients assessed needs not to be met. So if they need 4 calls per day, they might get two or one. So basically, 80 year olds will likely die alone, in their own mess, suffering. Which is pretty fucking grim!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

Anybody over the age of 80 who contracts the virus and is symptomatic will be placed on the pathway. Also the emergency legislation allows patients assessed needs not to be met. So if they need 4 calls per day, they might get two or one. So basically, 80 year olds will likely die alone, in their own mess, suffering. Which is pretty fucking grim!

Stay safe stringy mate.

12 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Do you have a copy of this in writing - obviously not with any identifying details on - and are you willing to provide me with a copy so I can start badgering journalists?

EDIT: Only thirteen?

EDIT: Dont bother. Just realised it’s already out there. But confirmation would be nice. So fuck it, if you have it in writing my offer stands.

35 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

There would be fucking riots I'd they shut the pubs here.

They've taken our football but they can't take our perrbs. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Mrs Lurtz currently in Tenerife. They're shutting all shops and bars etc. Not allowed out to sunbathe on the apartment complex or even go out walking. No news on how or when she's gonna get home. 

Some people will believe anything. 

15 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I was reading that in Italy support like ventilator-treatment has been taken off those among the most unwell and in the highest risk groups, to give others a better chance of survival. Logistics means that will surely be on the way here too. Horrendous scenes in the post.

Just now, Philtrum said:

Can people not dominate the thread with political opinions and personal hobbyhorses. 

Fucking amateurs really considering this thread. 

I've just had a look. First page I clicked on some cunt had a laughing emoji. Them fuckers would get chewed up and spat out on here. Most of us wouldn't last 5 minutes in there without the police being called. 

• Upvote 1