You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, moof said:

an effective response 

Agreed.

At this point though it is probably too early to judge any strategy as a more effective response and ultimately any healthcare system will be judged on how many people they treat successfully, not how many they test.

3 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I've jibbed anything like that off now. Started doing some martial arts classes recently, then thought about how everyone uses the same focus mitts and gloves, gets all close, and how often you inadvertently touch your own face. I figure I'll leave it until the autumn, if we're all still here.

Martial arts sir, with your head gear, oh no sir, allow me.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I wouldn't have to be Rambo, I know my capabilities. Either agree to a meet up or ignore me. You won't though, Tory pussy.....I'm playing my best card here, you will be in Berlin, I'm willing to drive 3 hours to sort things out face to face, i'll bring the family so they can entertain yours whilst we sort things out. I know people will laugh and make fun of this, but I'm being serious. Put up or shut the fuck up. 

What more can I do you crazy person? I’ve told you where I’ll be.  You are now trying to arrange a fight whilst our families watch!  Is this normal for you? “Hi love, someone on the internet doesn’t like me so can we drive for 3 hours with the kids so I can hit him?  Oh, the dog will be fine, I’ll take him for a long walk that morning”. 

fucking unhinged.  

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

He will drive 500 miles

And he will drive 500 more.

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I wouldn't have to be Rambo, I know my capabilities. Either agree to a meet up or ignore me. You won't though, Tory pussy.....I'm playing my best card here, you will be in Berlin, I'm willing to drive 3 hours to sort things out face to face, i'll bring the family so they can entertain yours whilst we sort things out. I know people will laugh and make fun of this, but I'm being serious. Put up or shut the fuck up. 

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What are you on about now, you said you’d be able to show me the best places to go.  Now you’re back to being fucking Rambo in retirement.  

Seriously lads jib this bollocks, the worlds fucked,

any cat wants a straightener - I’m fair go’s, other wise stig will giver yers a shine and  a polish and way yer go.

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

I'm still alive, everyone, don't worry.  No thanks to SD who keeps sending me hankies full of snot in the post.  At least I think it's snot.  Though it tastes saltier than snot.

Beware green food dye.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What more can I do you crazy person? I’ve told you where I’ll be.  You are now trying to arrange a fight whilst our families watch!  Is this normal for you? “Hi love, someone on the internet doesn’t like me so can we drive for 3 hours with the kids so I can hit him?  Oh, the dog will be fine, I’ll take him for a long walk that morning”. 

fucking unhinged.  

Where have I said we'll be fighting? I honestly just want to see if you are such a gobshyte in person. I'll gladly kick the crap out of you if that is where things would lead. I'm far from unhinged, I have a great life, just pissed off with some cunt on the internet thinking he's better than others. As I've said, you are in Berlin and i'm willing to meet, so put up or shut the fuck up. I noticed the forum wordsmith wannabe likes your posts, the left leaning do gooder who was all for the needy but has obviously bettered his life and now sees things differently, another wanker who is a no mark. Only happy when you can seek confrontation on the internet where you believe there will be no consequences. 

One last time. Do you want to meet up or not? 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

“Know my capabilities “

Your minds eye sees you as Liam Neesom all I’ve got is Bryan Robson trudging off the pitch in Mexico. 

Let's meet up then. Although this is getting boring now, I know you'd never meet up but instead you still gob off to your clique audience on here. You mentioned you are going to be in Berlin and I have said I'll meet you. What is stopping you from agreeing? You are the one who continuously gobs off on a forum looking for confrontation, I would have thought you'd embrace such a meeting. Nah, you'll be quoting Jairz tomorrow, fucking dick. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Where have I said we'll be fighting? I honestly just want to see if you are such a gobshyte in person. I'll gladly kick the crap out of you if that is where things would lead. I'm far from unhinged, I have a great life, just pissed off with some cunt on the internet thinking he's better than others. As I've said, you are in Berlin and i'm willing to meet, so put up or shut the fuck up. I noticed the forum wordsmith wannabe likes your posts, the left leaning do gooder who was all for the needy but has obviously bettered his life and now sees things differently, another wanker who is a no mark. Only happy when you can seek confrontation on the internet where you believe there will be no consequences. 

One last time. Do you want to meet up or not? 

Oh aye, I’m a regular shrinking violet in real life. Definitely not the sort of hero who’d threaten to drive hundreds of miles to show strangers what a rough, tough man he is.

Tell me some more about where I’m at in a

material sense and how it informs my political views, from your humiliating yourself in front of everyone pissed-up haze.

• Upvote 1