You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

10 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

The elite always did want to reduce the world population and now their solution is here. 

Alex Jones was right. 

Alex Jones has also been selling Coronavirus curing toothpaste, apparently, so I wouldn’t drop him in on the right side of any argument, mate.

19 minutes ago, belarus said:

Alex Jones has also been selling Coronavirus curing toothpaste, apparently, so I wouldn’t drop him in on the right side of any argument, mate.

I was being ironic mate. The guy is an utter loon but pure entertainment. 

• Upvote 1

Well my son didn't get his call back for the test, I suppose Boris's big plan stopped it. He's got all the main symptoms and many of the secondary ones. He was the only one of us that got swine flu, and he says it's worse for him than that and that was the worst he's been. He was questioning his mother dropping toilet roll off yesterday, he isn't now!

His temperature has been very high at times and then dropped close to normal at others. He started with a very tight chest and painful breathing but fortunately that has eased off a little. His symptoms showed on Tuesday. Since Wednesday he's been self isolating and will continue to do so until it's safe for him to go back to work. As he was here on Sunday for a while I decided to stay in and avoid people in case I had it. Because he hasn't had a test then of course it could just be a bad flu. 

He's fine, he doesn't have any underlying conditions and he's young. One benefit will be that once fully recovered he can help out other members of the family if they need it when they become ill. 

Italy says a further 250 people have died from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, according to the country's civil protection agency. 

The record increase has seen the country's death toll climb to 1,266 people and helped shift the global coronavirus focus onto Europe. 

The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday that the continent — where more countries have declared a national state of emergency over COVID-19 — is now the epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic. 

"More cases are now being reported every day [in Europe] than were being reported by China at the height of its epidemic," director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said. 

He said 5,000 people have now died of the virus, calling it "a tragic milestone," and urged governments to implement social distancing measures to slow the spread. 

"Do not let this fire burn," he said. "Isolate the sick."

https://www.euronews.com/2020/03/09/coronavirus-italy-becomes-most-affected-country-after-china

This is what Italy looks like as of yesterday. Plan accordingly. 

LOCKDOWN in Italy: 
- required to stay at home unless going to urgent work, health emergency or proven necessity, otherwise no travel 

-carry official papers at all times proving the urgent need for any activity that requires driving, Because the police will pull you over to ask your reasons. They also take the papers, and they confirm the validity. You can be fined and imprisoned up to 3 months for moving about unnecessarily

-all public facilities with the exception of pharmacies and some grocery stores are closed (no church, no malls, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no libraries, no coffee shops, you name it.... closed.) 

- no travel unless official and approved, in or out of country 

- required social distancing- means at least 3 feet between people at all times, limits on the number of people allowed in grocery stores at a time (at many, someone stands outside allowing one in as one comes out to avoid over capacity). This is being enforced everywhere people are allowed to be still. 

- only one person allowed to grocery shop, do not bring family members. 

-required to grocery shop in YOUR town, restricted from going to stores elsewhere-no matter what you prefer or how few the stores 

-all mail stop for our area was issued but a workaround is currently in place to allow mail to come. Unfortunately, it's not considered an urgent reason for traveling from home, So mail retrieval may come with a large price or not at all. 

-all workers who can telecommute must 

- no parties, festivals or public gatherings, including church or sports events, no weekly markets or gatherings of ANY kind 

- no hosting others at your house unless they are relatives and do not travel between regions 

- limited contact with elderly 

-no schools/childcare facilities of any level are open, currently most public schooling is being held online 

- only those needing emergency or urgent care allowed to go to the hospital. No yearly check ups or screenings, no routine dental or medical appointments allowed. For urgent appointments, only the sick individual is allowed in the facility, do not bring spouse, family or friends. 

-those caught ignoring the isolation or quarantine rules, who are found to be infected with the virus are subject to 12 years imprisonment 

- curfew of 6pm if you are outside. Carabinieri are driving through communes on loud speaker telling everyone to get in their homes 

The list goes on and continues to get stricter every day, in an attempt to stop the spread of this virus, free up hospital space, and save lives.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, viRdjil said:

“ fucking wanker”, ”condescending cunt”. I sincerely hope this isn’t how you act around your family mate, because it isn’t very pleasant I have to be honest. Sad to see.

My family are fine with how i conduct myself, probably why I've been married for nearly 25 years and that 2 kids still live at home. I also don't act any different in real life as I do on here, I'll leave that to no marks like yourself. None of us are perfect, you just think you are though and go in search of confrontation to fill some void in your life. I could ignore you, so I suppose I deserve the shit in a way. You are a cunt though, just a weasel of a man. 

8 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Behave yourself, I'm fine. I just have something against cunts....take that as you want, being as you are just trying to stir things yourself. nothing to do with the fact we had a spat the other day, no siree. You are one of the biggest gobshytes on the forum, but take that how you want, some will agree, some won't. If you, SD, Rico or all the other dicks don't like me then I'm obviously doing something right. In real life you wouldn't dare to speak to me. Life is to short to give a fuck about cunts though. Have an overly priced breakfast and share your experience to people who laugh at your stupidity............

Is that a good answer, or will you be pissed at me for the rest of your TLW life? Fanny. 

Ha ha the mask has slipped again then?  ‘Asian looking’ and then offering people out all on the same day?  

I wouldn’t dare speak to you? Ha ha ha ha. What a daft cunt you are.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Oh I remember when you blocked me and then unblocked me and sent me a PM asking to be friends.  You keep forgetting about that though. 

He clearly needed to get to know you better, and you are a snidey cunt to be fair

• Upvote 1