You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Boris Johnson will not be tested for Coronavirus as he has no symptoms. 

Sigh! Our response to this seems so disjointed. He could still be an asymptomatic carrier and require isolation. 

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Because we're not hysterical fannies?

Says the man who cries about negs on an internet forum. 

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Turns out the husband of one of my wife’s team at work has it. Which probably means my missus’ mate has got it too (she’s been tested, no result yet).  

Looks like there’s a slight chance I could be in quarantine shortly.

Anyone heard from @moof lately or has he died?

Me lungs hurt and I’m shaking like a shitting dog. Other than that I feel great! Not been tested yet

16 minutes ago, moof said:

Me lungs hurt and I’m shaking like a shitting dog. Other than that I feel great! Not been tested yet

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Hope you don't die of the coronaids. X

But on the off chance that you do wouldn't it be right to get those pics of Penelope Cruz's minge posted first?

18 minutes ago, moof said:

There does seem to be a bad 3 day flu thing going around as well. My bro in law and best mate have both been bed bound for 3 days and then right as rain on the fourth day.

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

I'm guessing high in the sweep today. 89 new cases is by guess.

Results usually out about 14:15

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-number-of-uk-cases-rises-to-456-11955298

up 83

The number of people with the coronavirus in the UK has risen to 456 after a further 83 tested positive for the virus in the last 24 hours.

The number is the biggest daily increase in coronavirus cases in the UK, where six people have died from the illness.

9 minutes ago, clangers said:

Will be interesting to see how testing up to 10,000 a day impacts on the number infected? I think we can guess.

There's official cases found through testing and actual cases, though. They say there's around 500 in the UK, but chances are there's actually like 5k+.

If anyone believes that treacherous haystack full of curdled spunk really hasn’t been tested, I’ve got a bridge to sell them.

At a time of nationwide shortage of testing potential, they’re setting an example for the little people to follow, like John Gummer feeding his daughter a supposedly British beef burger during the height of the BSE crisis.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's official cases found through testing and actual cases, though. They say there's around 500 in the UK, but chances are there's actually like 5k+.

Very  true, it's really just a sample size at the moment. Someone posted elsewhere that if the total tested was scaled up proportionally to the UK population it would be around 800k infected. I hope that's a wild exaggeration as it doesn't take account of circumstance.

I'm confused by the no symptoms thing. If you have no symptoms, you don't develop any but you have Coronavirus, isn't it the same as not having Coronavirus?