You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

China have banned the eating of wild animals now haven't they. Just regular domesticated food sources like pork, beef and such. So next time someone in China sees some rare subterranean flying rat donkey that looks quite delicious.. REFRAIN!

230px-Dancing_Cat.gif

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Rainhill School has just had a class come back from skiing in Italy and haven’t isolated them. Looking on the Guardian website today the advice is don’t isolate unless someone presents with symptoms. 

So that’s the whole school infected then.

Just nature’s way of finding a response to overpopulation.

Anyway, odds of 1.3% against. I’ll take those.

My old school. That’s me a goner. They are just trying to derail our title bid. I’ll post the match threads from my death bed. 

The Ireland v Italy game being off is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. Screen the players and staff on the way out of or into the country and stop all away travel. 

Inter are playing in the UEFA Cup behind closed doors tomorrow night, although not perfect, it’s better than cancelling completely.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Yeah it was £1 per bullet if I remember right. Quickly adds up! 

For an AK-47?

That's an insane markup. I borrowed a friend's SKS (the civilian version of the AK) to hunt deer one time, I think I bought ammunition for it for $0.20/round or so. Although I suppose anything they're selling to tourists is going to have a pretty hefty markup. Were you firing it on full-auto? That's illegal to own in the States; I can imagine it would get very expensive very quickly at those prices.

On the virus thing, the US experts (well, the ones who aren't approaching the virus as if the main issue is the effect on the stock market, and thus Trump's political chances, that is) are saying it's basically inevitable at this point. No chance of preventing it from spreading across the globe.

Definitely enough to get started.

I think the requirements of having a woman wrestler is a good shouts.

I do think tag teams could cause a few arguments though, for example, what if somebody already had Rock or Mankind and then somebody picks Rock ‘N Sock as the tag team? Or somebody picks The Rockers then somebody has already picked Shaun Michaels etc etc? 

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

For an AK-47?

That's an insane markup. I borrowed a friend's SKS (the civilian version of the AK) to hunt deer one time, I think I bought ammunition for it for $0.20/round or so. Although I suppose anything they're selling to tourists is going to have a pretty hefty markup. Were you firing it on full-auto? That's illegal to own in the States; I can imagine it would get very expensive very quickly at those prices.

It was an M16 and no not automatic - I'm no expert in these matters but it was one bullet at a time. I'm guessing they'd fixed it so it was that way? You could use what I thought were automatic weapons but as you say the mark up for tourists was high so £1 per bullet would put some damage on the wallet. It was mostly Americans there who I guess had money to burn. 

Anyway, using my gun skills can I shoot the coronavirus?