Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2020 - Page 8 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

TLW Deathpool 2020

Comedian Tim Brooke-Taylor has died at the age of 79 with coronavirus, his agent has confirmed to the BBC.

The entertainer, best known for The Goodies and I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, died on Sunday.

Fellow Goodie star Graeme Garden said he was "terribly saddened by the loss of a dear colleague and close friend of over 50 years".

"He was a funny, sociable, generous man who was a delight to work with," Garden said.

7 minutes ago, davelfc said:

Comedian Tim Brooke-Taylor has died at the age of 79 with coronavirus, his agent has confirmed to the BBC.

The entertainer, best known for The Goodies and I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, died on Sunday.

Fellow Goodie star Graeme Garden said he was "terribly saddened by the loss of a dear colleague and close friend of over 50 years".

"He was a funny, sociable, generous man who was a delight to work with," Garden said.

I enjoyed a show he did for Discovery where he just played a few holes of Golf at different courses around the country. It was very relaxing to watch.

1 hour ago, davelfc said:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, davelfc said:

Aww I loved him 

Tim Brooke-Taylor has gone to play an everlasting game of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' with a classic line-up of Sir Humphrey Lyttleton, Willy Rushton, Barry Cryer and Jeremy Hardy.

An integral part of my childhood TV viewing in The Goodies, and always looked and sounded like he was just having fun.

He will be sadly missed.

Doug Sanders golfer, if par is 72 then I guess he was 14 over...

Most famous for missing a two foot putt to win the Open in 1970 then lost the subsequent play off to Nicklaus 

18 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Tim Brooke-Taylor has gone to play an everlasting game of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' with a classic line-up of Sir Humphrey Lyttleton, Willy Rushton, Barry Cryer and Jeremy Hardy.

An integral part of my childhood TV viewing in The Goodies, and always looked and sounded like he was just having fun.

He will be sadly missed.

Barry Cryer won't be happy, he's not dead!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Brian Dennehy. Rambo wins. 

I guess that swimming pool in Cocoon was a load of shite....

Brilliant as John Wayne Gacy in To Catch a Killer, genuinely scary 

• Upvote 1

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

I liked him a lot. To be honest I thought he'd already passed away.

I liked him too. You must feel vindicated now.

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

Norman Hunter, aged 76. Saw him play against us a few times. Hard bastard but that little virus thingy got him.

Yes, must have done myself as a kid, did he play in the 65 final?