You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2020

The Woolster

6 hours ago, easytoslip said:

James Randi, he who exposed the frauds, Uri Geller etc. 

He offered a million dollars to some fraud, she charged several hundred dollars for a telephone consultation. 

She never turned up saying she couldn't find or contact him, yet she talks to the dead. 

She might find it easier to talk to him now then

6 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Sad to hear about Bobby Ball. Never found him funny even as a kid but he seemed a really nice bloke in real life. The Mrs was on a coach as a kid and he was on with his wife, had time for everyone.

Also sad as it's a bit of my childhood dying

all true enough that, I have recollections of them back in the early and mid 80's being a Saturday night staple, they had their own show, I think it was from Drury Lane, which was probably a big thing at the time.

They had such luminaries as Elaine Paige and some fucker who ate fire and shit out potatoes.

My Nan and Gramps hated them, every Saturday the night the same, 2 hours of shite and my Gramps saying "they get their money easy them".

They had a falling out as a duo, then there was some hint of religious conversion and they got back together and they appeared in a couple of episodes of Summer Wine, which were actually very good.

I give you, exhibit one.

And I think Bobby at least, was redeemed.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+swan+man+of+ilkley&&view=detail&mid=3EB687DB539BABF7D8EC3EB687DB539BABF7D8EC&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bswan%2Bman%2Bof%2Bilkley%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

ah bollocks, the link hasn't embedded. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

She might find it easier to talk to him now then

Like an out of work ventriquilist who gets in touch with dead who decides to be a medium to make an honest dollar, and drinks a glass of water at the same time the dead are offering there unbiased opinion about life.