You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2020

The Woolster

Well done to me for winning for the fourth year running....! 

PLEASE READ THE PART ABOUT PM’ING THE PICKS TO ME. IF THEY ARE NOT SENT BY PM I WONT INCLUDE THEM IN THE SPREADSHEET. 

I will not open the PM until my list is posted. 

If you haven’t played before please get involved. Rules listed below.

1. Each contestant much pick 10 celebrities who they think will die between 00:01, 27th January 2020 and 23:59 31st December 2020. Lists are final as of the starting time.

2. When the death has been confirmed, points will be awarded, and the people who had them chosen may choose a new celebrity for their list.

3. A celebrity is defined as a person who lives their life in the public domain. If we have not heard of them, then we can reject them. A good rule of thumb is if they have a Wikipedia page that you didn't just make.

4. Death row prisoners and people in public 'right to die' cases are not permitted.

5. Your picks can be any age at all. No minimum or maximum for the categories, but points will be awarded like this:

50+ - 10 points

35-49 - 20 points

-35 - 30 points

6. NEW RULE

You will get fewer points if it is one of your replacements which dies. This is because the new pick may be based on more recent news, so is not 'as skilled' as an original pick. This will also help level the playing field and reduce the chances of The Woolster running away with things. New scoring as follows.

50+ - 9 points

35-49 - 15 points

-35 - 20 points

Please PM me your lists, and I will begin the spreadsheet. Even if you want your list carried over from last year, please PM me to let me know so that I can 1. confirm your list, and 2. keep track in one place who has entered. This stops people copying your lists. Once the game begins, I will post the lists here. When you're sending your lists in, please put in the categories of your entrants in order like this...

1. John 50+

2. Mike 50+

3. Steve 50+

4. Sam 50+

5. Arnold 50+

6. Peter 50+

7. David 35-49

8. Liam 35-49

9. Tom U35

10. Paul U35

Please don't use nicknames!

Happy Celeb Deaths 2020

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

I hope your list had the usual suspects, it’s TRADITIONAL 

I couldn't possibly comment. What if someone wants to copy my picks?

Rupert Murdoch

Jeremy Vine

Laura Kuenssberg 

Viscount Rothmere 

Priti Patel 

Benjamin Netanyahu

Donald Trump

Katie Hopkins

Mohammed Bin Salman 

Jeff Bezos

R8hts0P.gif?noredirect

source.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11846844

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I couldn't possibly comment. What if someone wants to copy my picks?

Rupert Murdoch

Jeremy Vine

Laura Kuenssberg 

Viscount Rothmere 

Priti Patel 

Benjamin Netanyahu

Donald Trump

Katie Hopkins

Mohammed Bin Salman 

Jeff Bezos

R8hts0P.gif?noredirect

source.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11846844

That's not a deathpool that's a wish list!