You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What non-Liverpool players in world football get into our starting 11?

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Hey dumbass, if you read the thread, that cunt Bjornebye, who can't decide whether he wants to be a dick to me or be a decent human being, provoked me. I only responded to his rudeness.

Secondly, and I'm tired of talking about this because people who say this don't know what they're talking about, Kanté simply has not played in a holding role in a 4-3-3. Maybe he did at Caen, I forget, but he never has in England where he became a world class player.

Once you say he would replace Fabinho in our team it's a cue you don't know what you're talking about. They don't play the same position.

That's just a fact. I'm just stating a fact. If you don't like it, if you want to say he'd be good in Fabinho's position, go ahead. Messi would be a good left back too, I bet. He's just never really played there.

Hang on , when I called you stacksy I was practically savaged . Is it because I live on the isle of man ? If so , racist 

Or something

47 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I just looked it up too. You would really have to know what that word meant to use it in a sentence. Whoever used it on here probably knows what it means a little too well and has some explaining to do.

I called a fat, ranting dickhead an Incel outside a club last weekend, this caused him to flare up and shout some more. I asked him if his mum had put the rent up in the basement? He ranted some more. I told him if he opened his stupid fucking mouth once more I’m gonna kick his fucking head in. He skulked off without saying a word.

Two things to take away from this. Firstly, I’m too old for clubs and secondly, the internet has a lot to answer for.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Draft 

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. Bjornebye
    Bjornebye
    Read: 25 Feb 2019, 16:30:07
  3. 3 Stacks
    3 Stacks 
    Read: 25 Feb 2019, 18:35:10

For my team, I posted two formations in the discussion thread. You can use the 4-4-2 one for the voting thread. Cheers. 

Just re-post the one you want mate. Whats your name anyway. Damien. Ps, piss taking on the actual forums, thats all it is. 

Will do. Name is Matt. Of course, mate, it's all good. This is a better forum than most. 

Sound. ps, Matt - your views on footy are shite ! haha 

its the best one mate. 

Haha, you too mate. Except for the time you called VvD. 

Your views on footy are also shite. Except for the time you called VvD!

Bjornebye
 Reply to this conversation...

After reading that exchange I’ve been left with a look on my face that I imagine is similar to the one on my grandads face when he overheard my nanna’s hairdresser talking about his upcoming wedding to his boyfriend. 

• Upvote 5