Quantcast
Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00 - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

Nervous. Don't like the idea that we've got the "hard" games out of the way then we can settle down and waste whoever's left for a while. Every game is going to be a challenge and glad that Klopp is keeping them focused on that instead. It sounds as boring as shit but it's got to be the best way for them. For each game closer we get the mental challenge of being so close to the title could replace the difficulty of the opposition to an extent.

If we win another 4 or 5 fairly quickly I'll relax a good bit more I hope. It's driving me a bit mad(der than usual) freaking out each game as we get closer.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Nervous. Don't like the idea that we've got the "hard" games out of the way then we can settle down and waste whoever's left for a while. Every game is going to be a challenge and glad that Klopp is keeping them focused on that instead. It sounds as boring as shit but it's got to be the best way for them. For each game closer we get the mental challenge of being so close to the title could replace the difficulty of the opposition to an extent.

If we win another 4 or 5 fairly quickly I'll relax a good bit more I hope. It's driving me a bit mad(der than usual) freaking out each game as we get closer.

The longer we go unbeaten the worse it gets.

Feckin great tho.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Not even remotely nervous about this one.

Which makes me nervous.

Same. Not sure but I have a calming feeling about this game which is making me nervous.

Looking forward to much shitting the bed on this thread when we’re not three up after five minutes.

You want to see what delusion looks like? 

Tarcisio Mifsud

Tarcisio MifsudJust doesn't shut up

We should have won the away fixture. It was only because VAR was used incorrectly that we ended up defeated. Still if we can take a point out of this fixture I would be more than pleased. Liverpool are always an excellent team