Quantcast
Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00 - Page 35 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

1 minute ago, niallers said:

Anyone else think that Oliver was poor tonight? Fell for a lot of their theatrics early on and gave them 3or4 frees around our box which were never frees.

I thought several of his decisions were wrong and gave them fk's in very dangerous areas. I doubt many neutrals watching will have come away thinking Oliver had a mare.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How in the name of all that is holy is that Wolves side only 4 points clear of Everton?

My guess is European football,which our bloo colleagues are allergic too.

7 minutes ago, niallers said:

Anyone else think that Oliver was poor tonight? Fell for a lot of their theatrics early on and gave them 3or4 frees around our box which were never frees.

Giving Wolves a free-kick for a foul on Gomez was a particular highlight.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Ask me after the trip to Moyes' stomping ground next Wednesday. But I’m getting close.

If we avoid defeat against West Ham, then we mathematically finish above them, too.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How in the name of all that is holy is that Wolves side only 4 points clear of Everton?

Slow start, took them about 8 games before they managed to get their first win, I think until 12 to get their second, but once the European games stopped they picked up a bit of form. 

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

And he's the best referee in the league! What a low bar that's being set.

To be fair, he’s normally excellent and even on a bad day like today he was a million times better than most of them.

10 minutes ago, niallers said:

Wasn't there some mention of Robbo's yellow card foul shouldn't have counted because traore was offside when he made the run?

No sign of VAR, and it wasn't ever brought up again.

10 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Ask me after the trip to Moyes' stomping ground next Wednesday. But I’m getting close.

thats the momement its definitley won i await this announcement with bated breath

7 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Wasn't there some mention of Robbo's yellow card foul shouldn't have counted because traore was offside when he made the run?

No sign of VAR, and it wasn't ever brought up again.

There’s certainly precedent. Soyüncü’s yellow got rescinded against Southampton.

33 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Ancelotti ruined it. Only Man City have beat them in the league since he turned up.

Fully deserved 3 points.

We are made of iron and steel and diamonds and shiney, wonderful things. Our lads are hard as fuck and will not fail us.

The rest of the world is jealous but the rest of the world can get tae fuck.

ONWARDS !

I dont get the Traore love in.

he doesn't seem that good to me.

For 95% of the game he is just a passenger lolling around.

Then when he gets the balls is tough is ropey, he kicks it and runs fast and 1 in 4 crosses look half way decent. He is lucky that his stuff comes off 1 game in 12 such as against City.

Not a top notch player

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Gruntfuttock said:

Nice of the lads to round off my birthday with a win!

On BT you could hear Hendo shout “do it for Gruntfuttock” as they took to the field. Will deffo be on Inside Wolves.

• Upvote 1